What if a guy keeps looking at you?

I met this guy at my school on the first day and we talked for a bit (group convo). after that he sat next to me when there wasn't room on my side of the table and he could've sat on the other side with his friend. He also keeps looking at me whenever I'm near or far distanced from him. We don't talk because we are not in the same socially group but I don't understand the behavior of this guy. Help? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Of all the places he could sit & all the things he could look at - he prefers your presence & appearance. Yet he doesn't know what to say or do to attract you to him, so will be silent in fear he might drive you away until something comes to him that might work.

These types have been shut down by others in the past. Perhaps fairly because of their odd tastes; perhaps unfairly because they are still socially awkward.

If you like his attention & what more or are simply curious, throw him a bone - a conversation starter or something you're interested in and maybe something you'd need a partner to attend to get his mouth kick-started.

What Guys Said 5

• he likes you so obvious. but he is being carefull on what to say to you.

• Take a guess...I'm sure it's not your sexy pre-frontal lobes that he's after. He probably wants to bone you.

• he likes you but is shy do you like him back like is he cute?

• He likes you obi!

• Are you a hottie? If yes then he probably wants to meet you but too shy.

What Girls Said 0