Girls: If a guy has the "bad boy" look but the nice guy attitude, is that good or bad?

Question for girls since we hear all the time that girls fall for bad boys yet end up in bad situations for them.

So if you met a guy who had a bad boy look but a nice guy attitude would you like him or be turned off?

Most Helpful Girl

• That, good sir, would be the perfect man. All a woman wants is a sexy man who treats her right.

What Girls Said 6

• I would like that guy :) Since it seems to be a good combination of a look that attracts girls and nice attitude that we value.

• It would be really hot and I'd want him to approach me

• Why not approach him?

• If you saw another girl approach him what would you do?

• I would want to cock-block her but then I would think that would look bad to him so I wouldln't want to do that. I would just go talk to him later and hope he likes me more than her

• If he had a bad boy look but was a nice guy? Yes. I would like him and find him intriguing.

• Oh. My. God. I'd be in heaven :D

• Yeah that's hot

• I think that's exactly what every girl wants

What Guys Said 0