My male teacher stares? what do you think?

Okay,that used to happened last year the thought came back now and I find it weird.I had a male teacher by the time he was 26-28 I'm not sure anyway,me and him used to joke with each other didn't happen daily but it happened it was compeletly innocent I was rude sometimes but he never yelled or been mad at me,He used to stare a lot in and out of class There was like 24 other students in the class (Boys and girls,that was the year he used to teach us which was two years ago)and I sat at the very back at the edge of the class room he used to stare at me,but he would break the contact after a while It didn't stare at him I would look at my desk for few seconds then back at him ( I was too young to think that it was creepy) Anyway there was that exam it was a final exam and he had to watch my class last year we were only 14 girls there was a girl sitting behind me and one sitting in front of me but there was a big space between us,He stood in front of me leaning on the chair in front of my desk and stood there for a while staring it was distracting so I was like "What?Why are you staring" and my friend laughed and said he's day dreaming in your face (Out loud in front of him) he kept looking for 5 more seconds then walked away O.o I was like Okaaaaaaay,he used to say hi to me whenever he sees me even if he said it 4-5 times a day but after that he never ever say anything even hi he would just look at me for a while even till now it's been a year he still doesn't say hi to me O.o I don't want to look much into it but that was just weird I remembered that now and I thought to ask about your opinion..So what do you think?

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Probbly should report him for that seems creepy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• pedophile.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• yup

0|0
    0|0