Boy shorts!!!!!!

I wear boy shorts all the time, and yesterday this guy told me he loved my underwear, I kept wondering how does he know that, the next I wore a thong just for tests, and apparently I flashed him again because he said he liked my thong. Which is sexier boy shorts or thongs?!?!?!?!

• Thongs
    11% (2)11% (1)11% (3)Vote
  • Boy shorts
    47% (9)78% (7)57% (16)Vote
  • Other
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I don't wear underwear so I wouldn't know, GROSS!!!!!
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Click here to view the results
    42% (8)11% (1)32% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Sorry I added the story, but I am bored!

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Different guys like different stuff, I personally prefer some kind of brief to a thong, but thongs are fun from time to time.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• to me, different from guy to guy, boy shorts are sexier because they look more comfy. now, I mean that they're enough fabric to make most any butt look awesome, and, they're just happy underwear to me..thongs look too, cramped, if you know what I mean...

1|0
    0|0
  • i vote boy shorts I find them a lot sexyer than ass floss (a thong) for some reason.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• um...how about you cover yourself up for the public so that people can respect you and for you to not have a bad reputation?

and for the record: boy shorts

0|2
    2|0
  • uh, I have no idea. but I wear boy shorts from time to time but not that often. but last year I wore a different pair every time I went to school. XP

1|0
    0|0
  • i think lik girly boy shorts are totally hot! it makes your ass look way better than thongs which sometimes giv the worst wedgies :P

1|0
    0|0