Question for other dudes: do you sometimes get angry looks from other guys?

Sometimes I get pissed of looks from complete strangers on my way to class. Yesterday I got a weird look from someone on my dorm floor on the way to my room. Why do you think this happens?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah , well I kinda stand out and dress well , most men don't care but some give me nasty looks.

Most of the time it's jealousy , just ignore them

What Girls Said 2

• Give them the crazy look back.

• your fly is open

What Guys Said 4

• It's due to your image and the method you carry your representation. I usually had that in college because I tend not to dress in modern popular clothing (sizes too large and hip-hop image). I tend to dress conservatively: dress shoes, dress pants, jeans, plain white shirt with a long sleeve or plain clothing with no color but moderate gray. In my course, I was regularly looked at because I am not a herd mentality typecast.

• People just have staring problems these days.

It may be for several reasons, the way a guy looks or dresses insights judgmental people or maybe these guys looking at you are secretly gay?

If a certain guy keeps looking at you a certain than call him on it, be like "you keep checking me out, I don't do that gay sh*t!" (my apologies if you are actually gay) lol

• Haters gonna hate.

• Apparently I always look annoyed, so I probably do that too.