How many of you have ever found yourself attracted to a guy only because he was currently unavailable?

How many of you have ever found yourself attracted to a guy only because he was currently unavailable? Meaning if he was single you probably wouldn't even have gave him a second glance. And if yes, what did you do about it?

• Yup, and I flirted with him despite the fact he was unavailable.
  • Yup, but I didn't act on it.
  • Nope, never happened to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was attracted to one before. Not because he was unavalable, but because of how hard he fought for his marriage to work. I loved the way he still held on to his wife and made it known to everyone, even while she was pushing for the divorce. He was very attractive, but I never did anything about it, and didn't even think about it. We became good friends, and he started confiding in me alot. After a couple of months, and after the divorce was final, he confessed his true feeings for me, but I refused. I just couldnt.

Its weird because I was attracted to him. His looks, his personality, etc. when he was married. But I wasnt attracted to the point where I wanted to go out with him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I've been attracted to unavailable men, but their unavailability wasn't the main factor in my attraction.

• Like I alway say GUYS play girl like POOL!!! so use what you got to pull him away or the next person will

• If I'm attracted to a guy I'm attracted to him. If he has a girl I'm not going to act on it or try to get with him. So no, I would say I don't find a guy who is unavailable more attractive, why? Because he is unavailable and his heart belongs to another woman.