Is this weird?

I am a size 2, and 130 pounds but look more like 110 pounds. I guess its because of muscle but I'm not into sports or dance but people do tell me I look like a dancer... is this weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• If what you say is true, you should voluntarily remove yourself from society at large, and perhaps spend your remaining years manning a lighthouse in some remote locale. Size 2 and 130 pounds? Scandalous and shocking!

What Guys Said 1

• not weird. but it seems like numbers are important to you. guys don't care about what the numbers are to create the body just what it is overall. I would guess marlyn monroe would not make any kind of significant beauty numbers.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm the same, I look lighter than I am. It's probably because we have greater bone density or something, which is good because that means we're less susceptible to osteoporosis! ahaha So I would call it good, not weird :)

• no not at all. if you are fit and it's distributed evenly, then it probably is mostly muscle. good for you. a size two is pretty good.