Am I unapproachable?

I'm wondering if I'm unapproachable to guys. I'm in my mid-20s, but I was blessed (or cursed, however way you look at it) with the looks of a teenager. I dress sort of young, but I look just as young when I dress up. In fact, I look like a teen trying to look older. I act like a typical 20-something. I think I look approachable, but maybe because I look so young people think I'm younger and don't bother.

Most Helpful Girl

• You may feel like this now, but it is a blessing, when you look older you will look younger. I have a similar problem, when I lived in the UK I was ID'ed everywhere I went, even the cinema a few times to see a 15 rated movie lol. I was 20 at the time. Don't worry too much about it, everyone has different preferences and opinions, I'm sure there will be guys out there who will see right through your appearance and see your age, sometimes it's not how you dress and look, it's how you act and behave. You can really tell if someone is actually older than they look if you took an interest to observe them a little.

What Guys Said 2

• Your not unapproachable, I remeber when I approached what I thought was a cute 18y.o girl. Turns out she was 29, And we talked for ages haha. So yeah expect to appraoch by younger guys id imagine.

• its funny, because some teenagers look like all grown up and when some guys approach them and found out they're teenagers they gott shocked.

idk what to say try to dress like older people.

What Girls Said 1

• i am in your same position. I'm 24 and people always tell me I look 15. the oldest I've been told I look is 18. I get hit on by a lot of young teenagers and I guess this is why. I look at it like the other girl said. I'll look good and young when I really get old. I'm not sure how we are suppose to handle it now, but I just say that one day the right man will find me...