Guys, do you like hats on girls?

Ok I have short hair that comes to the bottom of my ears and is dark brown but parts of it is bleached. I have a thing of wearing snap-backs, beanies, or a military style hats. I do get compliments about them but some guys say I dress to guyish and its not attractive. I kinda have a guy style a normal outfit for me is jeans, a t-shirt, hoodie, hat, and my tony hawk skateboarding shoes. After being told this I am starting to have some doubts on myself. Would guys be turned of from what I wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hats look great on a pretty face. The problem is the entire look you described. With or without the hat. If you're going to dress in baggy jeans, hoodies and bulky runners then you're going for the boy look. Adding a peaked cap might hide your face from a distance and make it harder to identify your gender if you clothes are bulky until you get closer. You don't have to look feminine though just because someone said you should. Many girls in your age group are more comfortable going with the boy look.

What Guys Said 5

• Hats can be very feminine, and attractive, and sort of provocative with short hair, especially if you have large eyes and good cheekbones. Then you look very..French, I would say.

But if all yur lcothes are guy-type that would cancel the cuteness, imao. The hats work only if the rest of your outfit is feminine.

• I think hats look absolutely adorable, cute and even sexy on girls :D <3 but to each his own, most of the time those who stick to 'it looks guyish' statement are the insecure types who toe a certain line and aren't adventurous beyond the book :D

• I adore girlie hats on women and wish more women wore them.

Boyish hats - not so much. I am not too into that tom boy look

• I think certain hats look nice on girls but not what you wear. I prefer girls that dress really girlie and feminine (though there have been exceptions) If this is how you like to dress then stay with it and be yourself and guys will come too you. If you really want to change up how you dress you should do it for yourself not because you think it will get you a guy.

• yea I like..

What Girls Said 2

• i think you should wear what you want

• Depends on the hat. If its a beer hat, maybe she should grow up. I don't understand idiots that wear those.

• Its not a beer hat more like DC hats and snap-backs with random words written in graffiti style writing