Do you think gay people have a special look?

Do you think gay people have a special look? E.g.: Does anyone remeber the gay blond dude in N'Sync? I always thought he looked strange. Or Elijah Wood. He has this strange look too. Or the German Mayor of Berlin, Klaus Wowereit. They all look strange to me. Do you think this has something to do with them being gay?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you're speaking of...this is why we have what is known as "gaydar".Most often in my opinion when a guy is a homosexual, there is almost always something effeminate about him.It might be the way he speaks, or his hand gestures or overall movement and sensuality.It is a bit more difficult to spot gay women though unless they have more masculine energy and gestures.

What Girls Said 4

• extra clean cut or beautifully manly looking...

• Uh no

• no, every gay person is different

• Its probable that it might have something to do with their hormone levels.A decrease in testosterone.

What Guys Said 5

• The very second a man touches another mans pee-pee he turns into a vacant alien shell. The look you speak of is referred to as poo-poo eyes!

• Wait, what? Elijah Wood is gay? I know Frodo is gay, but that's just a movie - he's *acting*.

• I believe there is a "gay gene" that has a subtle effect on facial features, mannerisms, and on their voices. I know what you're saying.

• Elijah Wood isn't gay lol.

• It isn't PC to talk about but that could be the case. Their hormone levels could be different at a certain point in their development, and causing their bodies to be more likely to have certain features.