Girls, How tall do you ideally like your men to be?

How tall do you usually like a guy to be? Is there a limit to how short he can be? A limit to how tall be can be?

• I like him 5'0
  • I like him 5'5
  • I like him 5'8
  • I like him 5'11
  • I like him taller than 6'2

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol it doesn't matter to me I am 5 feet tall.

• Nice : ) Do you like taller guys then? lol ; )

• Sure, but to tell you the truth I have never met a guy shorter then me. Plus for some reason taller guys seem to like me lol, even my husband is 6 feet tall.

What Girls Said 31

• I am 6'1". My fiance is 6'2" and that's a good height for me. I can look him in the eyes and I don't have to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him =) I would not put a limit on height, but I'm sure that a guy who is 5'5" would not want to come near me.

There is a huge height difference between my parents though - Mom is 5'3" or 4" and Dad is 6'5". I could not deal with that myself.

• I'm about 5'4", so ideally I like guys to be around 5'7" - 5'10". I don't like when guys are much taller than me. It makes it harder for me to kiss them haha.

• anything taller than 5,3 if preferable as that's how tall I am but in no way is height ever a deal breaker for me

• My answer might be a little off because of one fact: I'm 4'10".

Ideally, I like guys that are taller than me (not hard to find) but I think anything over 6' is a bit hard to manage.

I answered 5'8" because I feel like that's a good height.

• I like him my height (5'6) or taller and room for heels (and extra couple of inches) is even better... After that it doesn't matter...

• It's crazy how shallow we can get about height . . but I'M SORRY I CANNOT BE TOWERING OVER a guy -.- lol. It just makes you feel less feminine, I guess. I'm 5'2, so usually most guys are taller than me, but I guess I would prefer around 5'10-5'11 ...somewhere around that height. I like it when I have to get on my toes to kiss a guy :3 as cheeeeessy as that sounds lol. But obviously if I fall in love with a guy who is everything I'm looking for in a husband, and he's let's say . . 5'5. I'm not going to fall out of love with him lol. I'll just have to try to avoid heels.

• Yeah it does sound really shallow, and I can't believe how important this is to girls. I mean, guys can be shallow to, but it's interesting how they get blasted for it, and when girls mention height it's just seen as a "feminine" trait. I mean, I am the height most girls want, but I still find it a HUGE problem if a girl I like and likes me happens to be my height then gives up just because of the height... I mean, I have no problem dating a girl shorter, my size or even taller...

• I'm 5'4 so ideally I'd like a guy in the 5'8-5'10 range. I've been with taller and it's really awkward with hugging, kissing, taking pictures, and stuff like that. I've been with shorter and they always demand that I wear flats because their tiny egos can easily be squashed by my stilettos, which is annoying.

If I were to find a guy who was short and not insecure about me being taller than him in heels I would be fine with it, but I still prefer average height.

• id prefer that they were taller than me. I'm 5'1 so that's not a difficult requirement to meet.

• I'm 5'2"

Lower limit = at least 5'2";

Upper Limit = a ft taller (6'2")

• As tall as me or just a little bit taller.

• Ideally at least 2" taller than me.

• I would like to add there is such a thing as too tall. I am 5'5" and dated a guy that was just under a foot taller than me. Holding hands and walking was very hard and uncomfortable.

• I'm 5'4 but I always appear taller because I have long legs. I don't have a limit I guess the lower limit 5'7/8 . I do prefer taller but I'm not that fussed. My last boyfriend was like 6'4 a foot taller I found I had to wear shoes with a bit of a heel to make it easier to kiss . I don't mind any guys height as long as there taller than me and I'm not towering over them.

• Taller than me.

Not that hard, I'm 5'2".

• I'm 5'8, Ideally I like a man to be at least a little bit taller than me.

• i dated a guy once who was 6'6", I'm 5'6". he was a whole foot taller than me and I liked it a lot I could wear whatever heels I wanted and he was still way taller than me! my boyfriend now is 5'10" and to me that is perfect :)

• Anywhere between B and C is perfect for me. Taller than I am but not too tall.

• The only thing that matters to me is being taller than me.

• As long as he's as tall as me (5'7). The taller the better. There's no upper limit.

• There's no set standard. It's pretty much based on on a girls own height. I'm 5'9" so he'd have to be at least 5'10"/5'11".

• 6'0-6'3

• Either C or D I am very short so they don't have to really tall.

• 5'11" is my preference, but pretty much anything works since I'm really short

• I'm 5'9 so probably between 6'0 and 6'3

• well I'm 6'4'' so I like them on the taller side, but with that said I've dated guys much shorter than me in the past...so I guess I don't really have a preference lol :P

• Hmmm...I would have to say about 5'10".

• If I'm dating him 5'9" to 6'3".

• 5'8 up is good

I'm 4'11 so I don't really mind if he's short

• Well I'm 5'9 and I like 5" heels so ideally 6'2 or taller because I like to date someone taller than me. Sometimes its hard though considering the average height for a man is also my height haha

• All of those are too short

• 5"11 is a good height

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 4

• Dude your poll options are way too limited. There is a huge difference between a 6'2" man and a 6'8" man.

While 5 feet man are unreasonably short...

I am a pretty standard length of 6'1" but your post makes me feel like some giant.

• A guy who's 4ft is really 7ft when standing on 3ft of Benjamin Franklin's.

Girls really only care about the latter portion of that statement.

• Player I have money. Women go after looks more than money.

1. Hot guy with money=lots of girls always

2. Hot guy with no money=some girls

3. Average guy with money=some girls but less than #3.

4. Average guy with no money= no girls

• money doesn't do sh*t for picking up girls. its all about your personality. Girls will always be passive and they are only attracted to men who are assertive and go for them. What difference does it make how much money you have? It doesn't change anything except maybe make you a little more confident

• Well, I certainly do not claim that by showing a wad of cash, panties will be moist, taken off, then thrown at you.

However, I am saying this. In this game, if you're working uphill due to your lack of social competence, going up that hill is a hell of a lot easier when you're driving up that hill in a Mercedes or a Maserati.

• I'm 6'3 and this post makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Now if only I had a big penis :(

• considering many girls are 5'8" + in heels I think there's a lot of lying going on here. especially with the girls who said they want a 5'8" guy.

• Sometimes I wish I was 5'8"... I'm 6'1" without heels =(

• oh wait, you're engaged. nevermind.

• Awww sorry. =( Someone else got here first!