Are stretch marks nasty looking to you?

So I I've always been insecure about my stretch marks, I have them on my shoulders and inside my arms. I use to be heavier and I lost weight. I've never liked wear tank tops because of it. As a guy would you be grossed out about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the appearance of stretch marks I'm cursed with them myself. Congrats on the weight loss! As for the stretch marks try this its a little pricy but give it a try and see if it can help:

link

Good luck!

What Guys Said 6

• No not at all, women have complex bodies and because of that, their bodies are damaged in many ways, so most guys understand this and accept this and don't even think about it, because if any guy can only see skin deep, then he's shallow, and you deserve more,x

• Most guys are not going to mind...I've lost a lot of weight in the past few years and I have stretch marks as well. Consider them battle scars. :)

• Nope I wouldn't mind and the ones that think it's gross is just an idiot that you should ignore, you Worked hard on losing weight I Think it's pretty cool you have something that can show that xD hope my answer made you notice there's nothing Wrong with it xD

• Likely not. We all have flaws.

• No.

• a little

What Girls Said 5

• Not at all, I think most people have stretch marks somewhere. I do and I've always been really skinny, and even my boyfriend does too. Nothing to be grossed out about :)

• No! Honey, I love my stretch marks. I view it as a tiger earning it's stripes. :)

link

Good luck!

• No I don't mind them, almost everyone I know has a little lol

• Everyone has them, and you earned them, you lost that weight and they are the token of your hard work. Chin up darlin'