GUYS ONLY...what type of things attract you to a girl...when do you ask?

So guys there's a girl that you like, you know she likes you...but why haven't you asked her out? Can you sometimes sense that she may say no or isn't ready? Also what type of things would you find attractive in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah sometimes if I really like a girl and she was really nice looking I would not ask her until I have seen the signs, sometimes you can tell if she likes you or not,by the way she looks at you,just by talking to her,the way she looks when ever she is around you,if she goes blush e.t.c.

I would find attractive- if she takes care of herself with what she is wearing classy clothes.

if she smell really nice her hair and skin.

the way she walks,got have that nice butt cat walk.

quite,but emotions,feelings visible on her face.

caribean girls but that's just me.

A back bone in her personality be able to stand up for herself.

What Guys Said 7

• lol... the only explanation for the first question is either I already have a girl or I'm shy/don't have enough experince doing so. what things would I find attractive in a woman? if a woman has a real deep passion for something and can express it without making it seem like she's fishing for a compliment or just a generous or selfless woman that puts othersbefore herself because that'll make me want to show you how much I appreciate you by doing the same 10 fold.but as far as looks go... I love women who have low cut egyptian like eyes. I don't know about you but that does it for me. but in general just a woman who takes pride in her appearence. you know dresses tastefully, tries to keep her hair did, you know the basics that a man takes pride in about his woman.

• Is there such things as shy guys though? How long will the shyness last? My opinion is if a guy likes you he will make the effort to have alone time...no he doesn't have a Girlfriend and isn't gay before you throw that one in lol. Thanks for you answer

• humm sometime I won't ask a girl out not because I'm shy (not shy at all) or she's out of my league, but because she been acting different whenever that I see her around...and that makes me wonder who she really is..if she's really my type or not...until that I can tell who she really is...then I'm be waiting...but most of the time it would take no more than 2 weeks max...

For the 2nd question: it gotta be her hair and ass..cuz by the way she treat her hair..that will tell me how she treat herself and her ass will tell me how well she takes care of herself...that mean she gotta be physical fit...

• First might think you would say no,pain,was happy before,you can sense things 2babe,anyhooow I love everything about girls,but when you find the right one other girls don't matter,but she does tick all the right boxes,smart,funny,gorgeous long legs,nice handful of boobs,oh tight hard yummy booty,oh face is important,oh and she got cry and bitch a lot makes me love her more oh and be a total naughty nubile nymphet always helps.meow

• well looks usually get the guys atention first but there personality how they talk how they present themselves no guy will put in the time to get to know a girl if she's snoby and stuckup but guys also don't want the hs slut that has more stds then the book of stds personaly I like a girl that knows how to flirt and turn you on but not a girl that goes for it the first date and a girl with manors some one a girl can take home to mom and dad ane be proud to date

• As far as things attractive in a girl are concerned you can guess those !

Following are a few :-

Eyes, hair ,Aura, Lips , A perfect figure !

• maybe because he is shy and ur "out of his league"bs and the thing that most attracks me is a girl who flirts in a mysterious way and acts like I can't get her

• Cute face -straight nose, good teeth, zit free

Body- B+ breasts size, firm butt, and curvy body:)

oh and if she's funny that's like twice as better!

most girls are funny but to other girls not to guys so if that girl can make me laugh then I'm hers:)

What Girls Said 0