Which is a better style dresses or trousers?

How do you feel more stylish, in a dress or in a trouser. Lets say a summer dress or a trouser no matter formal or jeans.

Most Helpful Guy

• Think it would depend on the environment the girl lives in. In sunny, southern California, I would imagine most girls would be wearing dresses because it probably feels better, but in cold, Minneapolis Minnesota they're probably wearing pants and layers. I would hope so at least, I mean...common sense over fashion, right?

What Guys Said 3

• I think both suite girls just fine as long as they know what occasion they are wearing it for and what goes best with them :)

I'm a tad partial towards dresses & skirts though :D

• Girls look so much better in dresses and skirts.

• I prefer dresses, I absolutely love sundresses, but I also like a nice pair of tight jeans on a girl. So both are fine.

What Girls Said 2

• Dress, no question. Almost always.

• I feel kind of stupid in a dress, so it's trousers for me.

• Why you feel stupid?

• Well, I kind of act and dress like a guy, so it would be pretty weird for me. Then again, I wear make-up. I'm just not used to it I guess.