Makeup - yes or no?

So I don't really wear makeup. The only thing I wear is some foundation to even out my skin tone because my nose has a habit of turning red for no reason, so I wear foundation to fix that. I also wear lip gloss, and that is it. No eyeshadow or blush or all that other crap. Do guys prefer it when girls wear makeup, or do they like the natural way better?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter if you wear make-up or not cause you're always beautiful from the inside & the outside! For me I don't wear make-up and I still don't! If you have a red nose; it doesn't matter cause you will always look beautiful. I sometimes wear lip gloss too but I hardly even wear them, I don't even wear those other crap because what if you don't like make-up & hate it but when you look at it. I know guys looks for girls that are hot and sexy & have a big ass or big breast, but what I think is that when men gets old, then they're gonna hate the way they are. For me I'm going out with a guy & he still love the way I look, dress & everything about me! So I doesn't really matter if you put make-up or not, you will always look beautiful in the inside & out!

What Guys Said 3

• Natural is better by far. The foundation is a good idea to even out your skin tone, and the lip gloss makes your lips look healthy and sexy. Other than that you don't need anything else, it would just hide your natural beauty.

Congratulations on not giving into peer pressure and looking like all the other girls out there who over do it in the makeup department.

• Make-up that enhances natural beauty

no gothard weirdness

• i don't like makeup maybe lip gloss sometimes

What Girls Said 2

• It really depends on the guy I think. As long as your makeup isn't caked on!

I personally never wore makeup until this year, but now I like it, and wear it all the time.

• I think guys prefer you to look natural. Natural beauty is always best. What I find annoying is when I look at other woman and they just don't know how to apply makeup. Makeup is meant to enhance your beauty. When girls apply too much they look fake and too done-up.