What is your opinion on a girl who wears thongs?

Personally, I wear them most of the time. It's not about the sex appeal, but to avoid underwear lines that I would otherwise get with tight fitting skirts, pants and dresses.

What are your perceptions of women who wear them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have an opinion on thongs. If a girl's wearing a thong then she's wearing a thong. If she's not then she's not. At the end of the day, if she's comfortable wearing the things she wears then all is good.

What Guys Said 21

• I don't have an opinion on somebody for something so trivial. I just think "oh she wears thongs, I see." and if she has the kind of body to also look really good in them, then maybe add a "Niiice." to it, because hey, who (or rather, what guy, at least) doesn't appreciate a beautiful ass in a nice looking thong? But really, I know what thongs are for. I know why girls wear them. It's not all about sex appeal. Sometimes it's just to conceal pantilines without going commando. It makes sense.

That's my perception. I know what they're for, I know why girls tend to wear them. It's not all about us guys. You can generally tell when it is, though, based on how fancy it is, and what she's wearing over it, but that's more about deduction than opinion.

This make sense you you?

• Yes! Thank you for your input.

• Yopyopyop has the right idea, by the way. A stronger perception is based on things like behavior , attitude, and personality, and you can get a lot more from just talking to people. If you're seeing their thong, chances are you're way past that. (Unless she did something like bend over it peeked out the top of her pants or whatever.)

• I think thongs look quite sexy on the right body and serve a good purpose for women who want to avoid any visible panty lines when they are wearing tight fitting skirts/jeans/trousers etc. I don't really have a specific perception of girls who wear them though... I just think they can be quite sexy and can serve a good, practical purpose sometimes! :o)

• i don't have a different perception of girls wearing thongs or any other underwear...most girls I know wear them for the reasons you mentioned but I don't know many that wear them more often than not

• I tend to get a perception of someone when talking with them.

The fact that she wears this type of clothes or another won't have any influence.

• I don't really have an opinon about thongs. They serve a purpose and on the right body, they look amazing. The sexiest thing a girl can wear is confidence. If wearing a thong hides panty lines and makes you feel sexy then I'm all for it, Do work lol.

• The sexiest thing a girl can wear is confidence- love it:)

• lol thank you, me too I stand by that. I love a girl that knows she looks good and feels comfortable in her skin.

• I like a girl in a thong. I think they look nice. But I think they are what they are.

Here's another question. What is your opinion on a guy who wears thongs? link

• I think thongs are very sexy. They're my favorite underwear on girls. Always get my attention.

• I have none. It's your style, and I'm not usually checking out to see if I can see a girls underwear.

• Im indifferent to thongs on girls

• She can wear whatever underwear she wants, not like I am going to know.

• Thongs are what's new and hot compared to old school panties that our mothers wear. So I love them on a woman.

• I think they look sexy

• Sexy, most likely trying to get attention from men.

• they are sexy on a sexy girl on an ugly girl well...

• i work with a lady who is 70 who wears thongs I've never understood how seeing underwear can be attractive unless your just wearing underwear in front of someone

• I cringe every time I see them, they look severely uncomfortable.

• Hot! red Hot!

• I'd be too busy staring at your boobs to notice

• It's sexy.

• I think it looks trashy. It's kind of strange that girls think panty lines are trashy. ugh...

• Guys don't care about panty lines. No guy has ever turned down a girl because shad panty lines. That's not what we're looking for.

I personally think that if you're going to be out in public, and you're not a stripper, that you shouldn't wear them IF and ONLY if you're wearing something short or tight. I don't mind if you wear them with jeans or what not because I do understand that they help "it" breathe better.

Can you believe that guy copied your exact question, only changing one word in it (girl, to guy).

That's quite a profile pic you have. Does it have anything to do with why your profile is on private?

• "No guy has ever turned down a girl because shad panty lines."

But no girl wants to show panty lines either. They're kinda trashy.

• As the other commentator correctly points out - no girl wants to show panty lines, they do look rather trashy!

My profile is private because I don't want just any random person obtaining my contact details..

• There you go again, caring about what other people think of you, you shouldn't do that

And this is GAG, not match.com, why should it matter about who gets your contact information or not. Just saying don't post such a picture if you're going to make your profile private, it only makes it seem shady

What Girls Said 3

• i think she is a normal girl. I think most of us wear them at least once in a while...

I personally love them as well. They are the only undies I ever really wear. I don't see anything abnormal about it.

• i think it is just underwear

• I wear them frequently. I don't like feeling like I have underwear lines.