What style is your ideal home?

What style you like more for your home. Minimalist, early American, country, Mexican, Mediterranean, etc. please explain or if possible link. I personally like minimalistic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Spanish/Mediterranean style homes are beautiful. I think I'd have to make a lot of money to afford one of them!

What Guys Said 5

• I like my home to be more of an open modern warm house, not stuffy with furniture all piled up on each other and all over the place that you have no place to walk.

The living room / family room should have a vaulted ceiling so it feels bigger than it is and spacious.

My kitchen should be just big enough so the whole family can spend their time in it preparing food together, I don't mind if the dining room is in the kitchen or in another space. I'd rather have it in the kitchen though.

The master bedroom should be away from the kids room, so they can't hear mommy and daddy playing house, with a jacuzzi in our bathroom.

I'm not that a fan of a big yard, because I pretty much hate cleaning it and making it tidy, maybe because my parents yard was big and it was my job to clean it, beh. Not that a fan of flowers either, if I'm gonna plant something in my yard it will be something useful like fruit trees or vegetables and greens.

Oh, I need a big garage, where I can keep many of our old useful junk, like my cassette players and video games and old pictures.

So you can say I'm a minimalist too, minus the jacuzzi.

• European style Castles & Manors, Spanish Mediterranean type villas are more my type ever since I was a kid :)

• French Country

• a frame or dome

• As of right now it's Rustic, but I would like to add some modern

What Girls Said 3