Should I give this guy a chance?

He is really nice, he would always pay for me and I tell him no it's fine but he insists.But he is not all that great looking and wears hearing aids but that wasn't the main reason I wouldn't date him.I feel no spark and he bores me to death (no pun intended) I cuddled with this guy and he instantly puts me to bed.And I cannot see myself sleeping with him either.He has a terrible memory we were to hang out a few times and he totally forgets.He stated to me he wants a serious relationship I am not ready for that I have too many family issues and I am busy with school atm.Looks aren't everything to me but I just feel no spark we don't even have any mutual interests.Any suggestions?Everyone else told me to give him a chance but idk.

Okay I know I say all those things but despite that I was considering it I mean I went on a few dates with him but I felt like I was leading him on.The thing is he is a really good friend of mine so I don't want to lose him as a buddy.So how do I let him down easy?

Most Helpful Guy

• so you find him boring and unattractive, and you don't share any interests or want the same thing from a relationship? there is no reason to "give him a chance" if the only thing going for him is that he pays for things.

What Guys Said 3

• NO. You've made it clear that you have ZERO interest in this guy, so don't waste his time or yours.

• Are you dating a grandpa?

• Better reject him now than later, if there is absolutely nothing attracting you to him.

• @Update : You can't. He will be heartbroken, whatever you tell him. If you are afraid of leading him on, then don't. Tell him you don't think a relationship between you is possible, make it simple and don't give him any opportunity to believe it could change.

• Okay thanks.

What Girls Said 2

• No! You have no interest and feel you never will. Anything else is leading him on and dating him out of pity... No one wants that!

• Quite obviously you're not interested. Clear cut reject case.