Hair: up or down?

I'm wearing a one shouldered dress for my athletic banquet at school. The dress is dark purple and more on the sophisticated side.

So... should I wear my hair up or down?

Most Helpful Guy

• Please pardon me, as I'm easliy confused. Have you aquired a one-shouldered dress as a means to affordability, or, are you, for some reason, physically possessed of only one shoulder? None of my business, of course, it's only that odd circumstances of this nature cause me a certain amount of inner distress. Now, as for your question; sofisticated attire, especially in as regal a color as purple, calls for a physical congruity in-kind. For this reason, I recommend an off-the-shoulder hairstyle. I further suggest styling your own hair for this event, and with the money reserved, perhaps a second shoulder could be had for your dress. (I'm joking) Have fun!

• Mr. Little-Hippie makes a very good suggestion regarding the "curly thingies".

• I'm glad I raised a chuckle from ya. Now that I have a picture to put with the dress you propose, I double my recommendation. You'll look like a million and a half bucks!

• Lol thank you =)

What Guys Said 2

• Up with some curly thingies hanging down on either side of your head.

• Well done. I wanted to recommend this look myself, but was in lack of a proper descriptive vehicle. "Curly thingies hanging down" says it all.

• I'm obliged that you find my diction so amusing.

• I did truly mean it as a compllment. I tend to dwell on formalities of language, to a point of overlooking what would serve the best purpose. You said in three words what I couldn't find a description for. All the best.

• Depends on your neck. if yot have a long gracefull neck, up definitely

What Girls Said 3

• I had a similar problem when I went to prom, and I went with a half-up hairstyle. That way, you cover all your bases :P

• really depends on what your hair's like

• half up usually looks good