Was he kind of sticking up for me?

So me and this guy were talking and a girl we know came up to us and said hi, so we said hi back. Then she looked at us for a moment, put her hands on my cheeks and said (about the guy) 'You made a friend. Yes you did, yes you did' in a patronising way. This girl is actually almost a year and a half younger than me but she acts as though she's older than me because I'm short and she's quite a lot taller, but I don't really talk to her that much anymore because she does that to me. The guy saw what she was doing, then looked at her and said 'She's older than you'. Then she replied 'Yeah, but she's shorter than me'. Then he said to her 'I'm taller than you', so she tried to lift her shoulders to make her taller, and he was like 'You can lift your shoulders as much as you want but I'm still taller'. I don't know if I should have thanked him for doing that. Would you call that sticking up for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, kind of, that girl is a big bitch tho

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Why did you let her touch your face? Damn she sounds like a major bitch. And yes, he was sticking up for you.

• Yes he was. Don't let anyone touch your face in that manner, she was being disrespectful and trying to put you down.