Guys - wha'd you think? link included

Alright. so here's a picture of me - what do you think of my hair? cause I know a lot of guys are like I LOVE STRAIGHT SHINY HAIR. and mine's about as far from that as it comes, and you can comment on my face if you feel it's necessary.

I'd appreciate it

'ta x

link

Most Helpful Girl

• your gorgeous =), and I love your hair, but you should smile =) because it really does invite people in like ArtistBboy said, like I don't know if you just weren't smiling in the picture or if you don't even on a day to day basis, but really if you smile your gunna attract even more people. Ya shiny just makes it look healthy, so you could by some spray that make it shiny if you wanted, but I think your hair is perfectly fine.

What Guys Said 6

• I used to work with IMD as a model and actor - so please don't take this as "negative" but more "constructive-critism"

Your hair is fine, it makes you unique, as far as the picture I can't really "watch" you interact with others, but being as this whole website is semi-focused about the relation between men and female, some things I wanted to point out are as follows:

- Your facial expression (aka "stone face" syndrom - try to loosen your jaw a little and add a slight smirk with heavy "smiling-in-your-eyes" ;; this will invite everyone in)

Other than that, its really what you want, I mean- of course, you could look like a plastic doll in a magazine - but realise that a LOT of these photos are "manipulated" which makes it EXTREMELY difficult to achieve the same effect in real life. Plastic cut outs and any type of digital media portray the wrong image.

Guys will say what's on their mind, and in general it cannot be "classified" into a category - I think your very attractive, but it would be more alluring if you had that slight smirk with your "eye-smile" ... it tends to let people know your open to conversation and are friendly when approached ^_^

Hope this answers your questions, I tried to cover every thing I could~

ArtistBBoy

• I don't really care about shininess, but I guess I prefer straighter and shorter hair than yours, generally.

• I think your hair is a great length (but longer is always better for me ;) ). I would recommend keeping the curls, because the impression I gathered from the photo is that your head does not exactly dwarf your shoulders. The curls give your hair a little more of a bodied, fuller look that compliments you wonderfully.

Yours Respectfully,

A Guy

• Your hair is pretty. Straight or Curly I like both actually.

• Your really pretty and your hair looks really full and different. Although, watch your use of mascara, you have pretty eyes but they're hiding behind your triple coated lashes :)

• beautiful hair

What Girls Said 4

• i love your hair I dnt see anything wrong with it. Mines just straight and boring I have to curl it every week to bring it back to life.

• your hair is beautiful! :D

& your eyes are jaw dropping amazing<3

• Your hair is fine just the way it is .. It's kind of like mine. Gorgeous eyes too

• you look almost exactly like my cousin! your hair is nice :)