Do you only add users based on their looks?

I've noticed that most men add women on here based on appearance.

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Girl

• According to my own experience, most people add users based on their looks. People used to add me a lot when I had a personal photo. Thankfully now, no one adds me for my looks. They rarely add me actually. I always accept friendship requests (even when some of the profiles are creepy), and I never delete people in my friend's list. I rarely add anyone, even when I like their answers. I'm too shy to do so.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• It is not possible to predict real age or look of a person on this page. I add somebody who has answered something similar to my thinking. If he or she is answering intelligently I pick up he or she to send a friend request. Unfortunately I cannot send friend request to anonymous users and some of them are really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I add anyone who friend-requests me, including dudes. I don't even look at their profiles first (often, not at all).

To be fair, it's often people asking for advice, so I kind of expect that.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you know people are adding each other based on appearance? Are you checking everyone's profiles repeatedly looking at who they add?

0|0
    0|0
    • hell yeah *rolls eyes*

• Anyone that sends me a request I usually add unless I see they have answered 0 questions and 0 answers

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Same as RedThread for me. I'm rarely the one who adds people.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I rarely add users anyway...

0|0
    0|0
    • id add your sexy ass anyday rofl

• *sigh* you're going to get me a bunch of down votes.. haha

• No, I add users based on them sending me a friends request. If they're alright and we keep in contact on some regular basis then I let them stay, if not then I delete them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Since many pics are fake anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't add anyone, people add me. I think most of them are pictureless people too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. If they share some of the same interests and point of view on topics, sure I'll add them. Most people on my friends list don't even have pictures .

0|0
    0|0
  • No, most of the people on my friend's list don't have pictures of themselves posted.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only add midgets actually, so I have no friends ;(

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• No...I don't even know what half of the people on my friend's list look like. I typically only add people who are active on the site and I rarely send out friend requests myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some do, most don't. Most girls on here with the "super hot" display pictures are fake pictures anyhow, or taken at a MySpace angle to make them look better.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. I add them if I agree with majority of their answers

0|1
    0|0
  • The guys, yes

0|0
    0|0
  • People add me. I don't really request people.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I add users based on their age in comparison to mine. But if what you say is true about the male population of this site then damn, I must be smokin' hot :p

0|0
    0|0