Why do girls look so much better when they're in feminine clothing?

They look good in jeans and shorts etc..but when they get all dolled up and all that, why do they look better?

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do girls look so much better when they're in feminine clothing

They may look so much better to you and others however it doesn't mean they look so much better in general. Likely they look so much better to some people because it's often the expected thing as well as feminine tends to mean weak/submissive/subservient and many guys tend to want to be strong/dominant/controlling and seeing the weak often makes people feel strong or stronger.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Because women are feminine beings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're dressed up.

Guys look better dressed up too.

0|0
    0|0
  • It enhances their femininity

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls clothes are generally made it fit their shape, so the top of a shirt may be stretchier and enhances their shape, maybe causing them to look more attractive. The same goes for shorts and pants, the style is generally tight as short as possible, showing off and seeming more attractive.

0|2
    0|0
    • So why does, short/tight=better looking?

• I think that's generally person opinion of the majority of man. I know some people that find lose cloths attractive, but not many. I guess short and tight stuff just kind of empathize their appearance, but I think that's generally a personal opinion.

• That's like asking why is water wet.

0|1
    0|0
    • So then why is water wet? Why do they look so much better...don't just answer the q with another q. Make an attempt at an answer

What Guys Said 9

• Males are socialized to appreciate and be attracted to the female body and also be the pursuers. When women get all dolled up they look better because it is what males want to see. It fulfills our expectations.

0|1
    0|0
  • "...but when they get all dolled up and all that, why do they look better?"

Because there's no accounting for taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because women are feminine creatures, so they're made to look best in feminine clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • idk but they do!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah exactly they look way prettier when they are in feminine clothing... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause they're girls…

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we are conditioned to feel that way

0|0
    0|1
  • Because they are not dressing like men, but like actually women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women's clothing was created to fit the female form. So it enhances all of the right parts to make them extra feminine. Men are designed to like the feminine form, so it makes them look better to us.

0|0
    0|0
    • Basically, there's no explanation, it's just that way because it IS that way?

• No. The same traits that we are attracted to, were traits our ancestors looked for to find healthy fertile females. Female clothing is designed to cover their flaws, while bringing out the traits our ancestors liked. A woman may not have the muscle tone to fill out a pair of jeans correctly, but in a dress you could never tell.