Why do girls want a great sense of humour in guys?

Why do girls like guys with great sense of humour that can make her laugh, smile and treat her well and make her feel special?

If a guy has above qualities then they even compromise on the physical appearance of guy and don't care about his looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he can genuinely make me laugh he's just a lot more fun.

What Girls Said 5

• When you can laugh with someone it forms a bond, an intimacy. Woman like and need that form of friendship in their mate.

• The guy I have a huge crush is on funny, and silly and playful and not afraid to be himself and I love that about him. I also think he is physically really attractive too, regardless of going bald

• Because people like to laugh, seems pretty simple to me.

• Because women need a good belly laugh...a good f*cking. Remember that.

• Not all girls do. Every girl is different.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, they want someone who can make them feel emotionally secure, and someone who will keep them somewhat entertained against the backdrop of an otherwise monotonous life. I wouldn't say they don't care about looks, but its not as big a factor as it is for many men. Girls and guys are just wired differently when it comes to attraction. There are some general things that both genders gravitate towards, but both genders have their own idiosyncrasies.

• Would you really want to be with someone with no sense of humor? That would get dull fast.