Do girls think a guy looks like a douche if he wears sleeveless shirts when he's at the store or whatever?

Or do they not really think anything of it ? Too short too short too short too short

• Seems like a douche
  • Don't really pay attention
  • Like the look of it

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep that's douchey

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think it's a douche bag thing...as long as your not a douche bag. Sweetheart, it's all about how you wear it. If you're strutting down the aisle of a super market not making eye contact with anyone, thinking you look awesome, you might, but you look a lot more undesirable. Now if you wear the shirt, and smile politely at people walking by and helping a old lady get something from a top shelf, then perfect. Not douchey at all. It's more about the attitude than the outfit.

• I've heard several people say they it makes the person full of themselves but I don't know if that's most people's thinking or not

• Don't really pay attention

• I really don't notice..

• It is a normal attire. Douche bag is by behavior and attitude ...not the dressing

• Yes he's a douche

• I'm from a rural area, so dudes are wearing shirts with the sleeves cut off all the time. Now, like wifebeaters look trashy when a guy isn't working out or lounging around the house and tank tops make me think the guy has a big ego (mainly because I had an egotistical ex who wore tank tops and hardly know any other guys who wear them). So I think the tank top thing could be my personal association.

• Yeah the people that wear wifebeaters are almost always douchy hence the name of the shirt lol

What Guys Said 0