Do girls look better with or without belly button pierced?

lots of girls seem to have there belly button's pierced these days as well is other piercings . do you think the girls with them look better / hotter than those who don't have a belly piercing or does it make any difference at all ?

• Yes they look better
    50% (4)44% (4)47% (8)Vote
  • Makes no difference
    38% (3)11% (1)24% (4)Vote
  • Looks worse
    12% (1)45% (4)29% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on the tummy, not the piercing. I personally don't like them, the naval just doesn't do it for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have mine done and I like it. Most guys seem to like it and if someone doesn't and thinks it makes me unattractive then they're not someone I want to be around if they're going to seriously judge me for a mostly non visible piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, if someone's hot... They're hot. A piece of metal dangling from the navel doesn't really change that for me. But if you think the piercing is pretty, sure as heck get one.

0|0
    0|0

• Yes they look better

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't really care for belly button piercings but if the girl is hot she is hot regardless of the piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, doesn't matter. I probably prefer no piercing though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it depends on the belly itself, but the stud ones usually look sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally like girls without one, but it's not a big deal if they have one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a fan of belly piercings, but I wouldn't mind if she has a beautiful body (including the tummy) in general. I would barely notice the piercing if he has a beautiful body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of navel piercings personally. A turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look better if the belly button is one of those stud ones. They are sexy. I don't like the dangly ones.

0|0
    0|0