Do girls look better with or without belly button pierced?

lots of girls seem to have there belly button's pierced these days as well is other piercings . do you think the girls with them look better / hotter than those who don't have a belly piercing or does it make any difference at all ?

• Yes they look better
  • Makes no difference
  • Looks worse

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on the tummy, not the piercing. I personally don't like them, the naval just doesn't do it for me!

• I have mine done and I like it. Most guys seem to like it and if someone doesn't and thinks it makes me unattractive then they're not someone I want to be around if they're going to seriously judge me for a mostly non visible piercing.

• Honestly, if someone's hot... They're hot. A piece of metal dangling from the navel doesn't really change that for me. But if you think the piercing is pretty, sure as heck get one.

• Yes they look better

What Guys Said 7

• I don't really care for belly button piercings but if the girl is hot she is hot regardless of the piercing.

• Meh, doesn't matter. I probably prefer no piercing though.

• Yeah, it depends on the belly itself, but the stud ones usually look sexy.

• I generally like girls without one, but it's not a big deal if they have one.

• I am not a fan of belly piercings, but I wouldn't mind if she has a beautiful body (including the tummy) in general. I would barely notice the piercing if he has a beautiful body.

• I'm not a fan of navel piercings personally. A turn off for me.

• They look better if the belly button is one of those stud ones. They are sexy. I don't like the dangly ones.