What kind of presentation style would you consider to be a good one?

I've got problem making presentation in front of people. It's not only standing in front of people that is hard for me but also how to put my point accross to the audience. Because sometimes the thoughts in my head are become more complex when spoken out and I've got a hard time to make myself understood. Sometimes I think the audience are annoyed or get bored by my presentation.

So, what kind of presentation style would you consider to be a good one? What criteria do you have to say that was a good presentation.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Fist off, you need to prepare yourself well in advance!. Think about want you want to say to your audience. 2. Exercise due diligence - do your research 3. Put your thoughts down on paper(into paragraphs). 4 Practice, practice, practice to memorize you subject to it becomes second nature . You should also anticipate your audience to ask questions, so prepare to answer rebuttals as well. That said, anxiety comes from the fear of being uncertain. Thus, the more prepared you are for your presentation, the less anxiety you will have during.