What is more important looks or confidence?

How many men prefer a woman that is strong and confident to one that is needy and clingy?

Most Helpful Guy

• well I definitely don't want a clingy girl so I'll take strong and confident

What Guys Said 9

• Well, I want a girl who treats me like someone she deeply cares about and at the same time is someone I can trust and count on.

The former can be considered needy and clingy, the latter would be considered strong and independent. I want both barring extremes.

• I'll take strong and confident any day. Being clingy is a major turn-off.

• Since I have none myself I would hope she has confidence

• Looks get their curiosity, confidence grabs their attention.

• As someone who isn't very attractive, all the confidence in the world couldn't help me get a date.

• You sound sweet and unsure of yourself. If girls don't appreciate you then it is their loss.

• Obviously looks are more important because if no one finds you attractive then you aren't going to get dates. Confidence is more important to keep the relationship going

• bollux

• So you date an ugly person then huh?

• You have your opinion - no big deal and it was just a question. What you think suits you and that is fine for you. I have friends that are bodybuilders and look amazing but I also know them well enough to know that all that would be waiting for me is a big heartache if ever I was stupid enough to fall for their crap. So no looks are not always a good idea to seal a deal and arguing this point is moot.

• What is more important looks or confidence? Looks, there are many different types of confidence, but attraction will always be important.

How many men prefer a woman that is strong and confident to one that is needy and clingy? The extremes of ether are terrible, but if I had to choose an extreme I would go with the needy and clingy girl.

Women tend to take things to an extreme. They hear men want a strong and confident woman, then they take it too far. I don't want to be around a woman that makes me feel unneeded all the time. If a woman acts like a doormat, at least I can choose not to step on her. If she walks all over me, then there is little I can do besides break up with her.

• you would rather have someone that has the looks but expects you to be at her beck and call or else that means you don't care about her or thinks you are cheating on her or ...

• Of course I wouldn't care about her. She is based on two hypothetical women, neither of which I would date in real life. As I already said the extremes of ether are terrible. Attraction is important. I don't have incredibly high standards as far as looks, if anything they are pretty low, but I do have standards that must be met before I would consider a physical relationship with her. A woman with TOO MUCH independence ends up making me feel unloved. Again we are dealing in extremes.

• looks

• Not a fan of the girls that claim to be strong and confident. Looks over that any day.

What Girls Said 5

• Confidence, no one wants a clingy/insecure person.

• A combination of both, but confidence is key. Confidence is one of the most sexy traits in the world in my opinion.

• Confidence

• Confidence all the way.

• To me, looks