Am I pretty? (Please answer honestly....yet respectfully)

I've been talking to this guy for a long time now and he's sent me a picture of himself...he's gorgeous. He's been wanting me to send a pic of myself to him, but I'm afraid to. I want to send him a pic of myself but I'm not sure if I should. Some of you might say that it shouldn't matter what I look like, that if this guy is trully nice it won't matter ...well I don't always believe that. Sorry if that seems shallow. Anyways, go on my profile and check out my pics. I want to know guys out there think of me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a face to be proud of. Also, some things I would like to point out is you have "friendly" eyes and a smile ^_^ These are very good indicators that you are generally happy in life and also a pleasure to be around ; guys find that very luring (attractive)

I don't believe you will have any problems with your pictures ^_^

• ^_^ If this helped you post it as "best answer" that way others can see it right below your question - future generations may be able to benefit from this also. Thanks for your time~

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 3

• Are you going to be on the cover of Maximum magazine? Nope. But is 99.9% of the rest of the population? Nope.

You look pretty, although you could maybe do with some better pictures (that first one is super small). You're certainly not unattractive and shouldn't be ashamed of how you look! Send those pictures, send a smile, and send a nice note!

• I think you look pretty, but I think you should try a bigger smile because (no offense) it seems like you are kinda half-assing your smile :P So make it heart-felt ^_^

• No.

What Girls Said 1

• You're a cute girl, not ugly at all. You have a nice face but honestly I would think about trying a diff style, doing something to your hair and experimenting with makeup. It will make you go from "Yeah, she's cute" to spectacular. The laidback casual look you seem to have may not appeal to some guys, especially if they are looks conscious.