Do I suit blond hair or brown? *pics*

Most Helpful Girl

• you are very pretty, both look good, which is pretty interesting because most people look better in one or the other.

i can't really decide so I'm going to say what I think of both cause I'm totally procrastinating some homework.

i am a natural light brown like that color, was blond as a kid but on me I prefer blonde-i highlight my hair to a pale blond and I much prefer it that way.

i generally like blond hair better than brown, it's my favorite color.

here's my thoughts on both:

BROWN:

makes your features look more striking, matches your brows better. BUT, brown can be a little dull/boring sometimes (coming from a natural light brunette who went blond and has similar coloring to you but a bit paler) AND I can see it washing you out in certain lights.

BLONDE:

Blonde is gorgeous and shimmery, makes your skin look more sun kissed and alive. But, some people have blond bias and think blond looks cheap/slutty/fake/you name it! For all those people, there are many who LOVE blond and it will get you noticed more. Overall, more men seem to find me attractive since I went blond. It brightens up anyone's look.

I think you should also consider the maintenance factor. I don't know your natural color but if you are naturally light brown or even dark blond, light blond hair is a pain in the ass to maintain. even if you highlight to a light blond you will probably need to touch up at least every 6 weeks to keep it looking fresh. and if you bleach it all prepare for monthly maintenance and possible damage.

on the other hand if you are a natural blond, making your hair a lot darker will have awful roots, dark roots don't look great but light roots will look gray and that's worse than dark roots on blond hair. just a thought.

Hope to help :)

What Guys Said 24

• Brown. But you look beautiful with either one. Just change it every once in a while to keep your look interesting.

• You suit both very well as you are a very good looking gal. I could care less about the shade of your hair.

• Brown because you can see your eyes better

• whatever matches the carpet. ...even if it means shaving your head.

• Blonde just barely edges out brown

• brown

• Thanks for your reply. I think the same to be honest lol. X

• I usually prefer blond, but I think brown suits you more.

• both look good to me. but you look better with the brown imo.

• brown.

• Blonde

• Black.

• blonde for sure...

• brunette, it gives you a better look.

• blonde

• I tend to like darker hair so you know my answer, but both look great.

• brown

• blonde is cool

• both are hot, but I'm slightly in favor of brown

• I like the brown hair more.

• Brown.

• Bald headed. . Just kidding. Brownish blond.

• You can pull off either. Go with what you like best.

• Brown looks best

• Hard to tell from the lighting in the pic, it's making it hard to determine your skin tone and eye color. But from what I can tell, brown hair.

What Girls Said 20

• Brown.

• Both hair colors suit you well but I think you look better with darker hair:)

• Thank you for your reply, I think dark hair too. I've been dying to go back for over a year now, it's kinda frightening going back For some reason. But I feel a lot better dark. Xx

• Haha I'm the same way. I was blond about 4 years ago but for some reason I just like the darker hair better on myself. You can pull off both though so it really just depends on what you like the best.

• blonde hair looks way nicer,you would suit red hair by the way :)

• Thank you for replying :) , I have been red before actually ha ha last year, how red are you thinking? I was a deep plum red, I didn't keep it for long though. X

• link

a nice dark ruby red :) I can't find the exact image but the shade I thought would look best is that darkish red rihanna has in his s&m music video when she has long ringlets and the bunny girl outfit on

dont get me wrong I think you look just as gorgeous with brown hair but blond and red would make your eyes pop more!

• went over my character limit

plus your blond hair makes you look like mariah carey :) a caramel brown like hers would look great too

• It depends...

I would have to say the brown(though you would look even better with black hair) because it makes you look more naturally beautifull and gorgeous, to me its sexier and has more of that va va voom effect. The Blond on the other hand looks fake, a little bit like your trying to hard... It takes away from your natural beauty! Don't get me wrong the blond looks good too, but it really doesn't have that natural effect to it.

• Cuter: Brunette

Sultrier: Blond

• Out of those picture, brown. It matches your skin tone and eyes better. But, I think you would look awesome with brown hair and blond highlights.

• Blonde

• You look great with both but I think dark brings out your face more.

• Thanks for your reply. Yeah I do feel that, I feel it brings my eyes out more. Also feel guys give you more respect being brown haired? It's mad what hair color does isn't it. X

• Yeah no problem! Some do but I don't think hair color is as big of a deal as it was a few years ago. Only change your hair color for you though. :)

• I personally think either one looks good so just go with what you feel.

• brown

• Personally like the brown better but your able to make either color work :)

• Def go with the brown. All around a better look for you if I'm judging from the pics only. x

• I prefer the brown hair.

• blonde hair is hot and sexy. brown hair is a more innocent look - both are nice

• I think the blond hair compliments your complexion.

• Brunette for sure.

• I prefer the brunette look.

I almost always prefer the dark hair look though. I'm not into blond very much.

• Blonde

• I pick brown it matches the eye brows and eyes and skin.

• You eyebrows are brown so I'm more partial to the brown hair, but you could rock both!