(Guys) Which would you prefer: natural beauty or goregeous makeup?

Okay guys, you're looking for someone to date (long-term, not just a fling). You find 2 girls who you really like and there's only one major difference:

Girl A) A natural beauty/naturally cute without makeup and wears it rarely/a minimal amount if at all (i.e. special occasions, photos, once in a while, etc).

Girl B) A makeup master w/average natural looks, looks gorgeous in her makeup and wears it almost everyday (i.e. will not step out of the house without it).

Who do you choose?

• A) Natural beauty
  • B) Gorgeous Makeup
  • I'm female & want to see the answers.
Here's the order of attractiveness for the sake of this question (since there seems to be confusion):

Girl B WITH makeup > Girl A (natural) > Girl B WITHOUT makeup

Most Helpful Guy

• if I saw both of them without makeup, then def girl a.. but since you're seeing these girls out in public with the "mask" on.. girl b would look prettier and get my attention first.

What Guys Said 17

• Girl A > Girl B. Seriously though--> link It is just not practical. I won't deny that some girls look better with makeup, but given the choice I prefer someone who doesn't put as much effort and time. Once in a while is fine, but applying cakes of makeup everyday altering the way you look is a turn off for me. It is one thing to enhance and hide flaws, but it is another thing to deceive people

Most importantly, as long as the girl knows what she looks without makeup and doesn't use her enhanced looks to have the arrogance to think she is better for it, ( i.e a girl who is a 5 having the standards of a 9 just because her make up has allowed her to looklike a 9) then I'm actually quite okay with a girl wanting to look like what she thinks is best for her.

• Let me clear and succinct here: to me, makeup is disgusting. Aside from just a little eye shadow/liner and some lip gloss, makeup is not something I find attractive. I like a woman who uses very minimal makeup. I don't want to kiss and touch a womans face and come away with makeup on me. Furthermore, I don't want a woman who looks completely different when she has makeup on as opposed to when she has it off. If a woman is naturally beautiful, putting on makeup is a shame. Give me minimal makeup and natural beauty any day!

• Definitely choose a girl with natural beauty any day. Any girl who has to fix herself to be liked, may be as ugly on the inside as they are on the outside. Now a girl who accepts herself for who she is, even if not attractive, can be very beautiful inside... Not that I judge them for wearing makeup.

• Natural every time, no question.

• I am fine with both,although I think all woman have natural beauty. It's what a woman has in the inside, that I will decide if I find them attractive or not.

• To a man, natural beauty is the most stunning. It's a way to see woman as they really look. See, some girls just wear makeup to cover up blemishes or unattractive things on their face, I understand that. But girls put these products onto their skin even when they have gorgeous complexions but they just don't need it. Ladies, you are stunning l the way you are- you don't need high end products to make you look and feel beautiful.

• attractive with makeup>not attractive without makeup

Attractive without makep> makeup

• Natural beauty.

• Natural...

I haven't seen one of my classmates for a few weeks, and when I did she wasn't wearing makeup. I swear I had no idea who she was.

• Natural, no matter what. hell, I'd rather no woman wear make up. Don't care how much "better" society claims they look with it -_-

• Natural beauty wins hands down.

• Natural Beauty is always awesome than any make up

• Natural.

• Natural is best. No makeup at all, ever.

• a girl willing do date ugly guys like me

• Natural of course!

• Doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 6

• The thing is, guys who see "natural" girls think that they're not wearing makeup. In reality, they ARE most likely wearing makeup, but they made it look natural. I'm talking eyeliner with a slight curved end, earthy eyeshadow, mascara without clumps, light blush, light colored lip-gloss, cover-up, and powder. What they don't like to see is blue glittery eyeshadow, red cheeks, orange lips, 2 inch fake lashes, bronzer, and tattooed lip liner. Girls with NO makeup at all would probably appear plain to them: blemishes, facial discoloration, dark circles, etc... the flaws we all have. "Natural" girls do apply makeup, but in ways that enhance their natural features and cover little imperfections like blemishes and colored spots and not try to create a false, different appearance. Of course, there are guys who might prefer absolutely no makeup, but it is a common misconception. Girls are quite clever at hiding the fact that they wear makeup from boys!

Natural makeup:

link

"Gorgeous" makeup: link

NO makeup:

link

• Meh I wouldn't say that, I know that people will have blemishes on their skin... I'd probably know something is up if they didn't. Plus a lot of makeup has a distinct smell and can transfer onto me as it has done in the past. Plus I've dated one or two girls who've just gotten out of a shower, if they were putting makeup on in there I'd be surprised... Still beautiful though.

• It's amazing how different I think I look with makeup, but my boyfriend insists that I look the same.

• People can have natural beauty and still look goregous with make up. Do you mean the second one is ugly without?

Because "natural beauty" doesn't mean exceptionally attractive in my books.

They're all going to say A but they don't mean it. Men lose their sh*t over mila kunis, Kim kardashian, scarlette johanson - they're nothing special without Photoshop and make up. I'd go so far to say mila kunis is ugly without it.

• also most guys have no idea whether or not a girl is wearing make up. I can do a full face and make it look like I'm wearing none, guys literally can't tell at all!

• I would hope natural, no make up has more wins. Make up has to come off at some point whether it be taking a shower or going to bed.

• Natural is preferred, but being natural doesn't make a girl beautiful and it doesn't mean she is. Most girls don't have natural beauty

• A) Natural beauty

• of course guys will say A, but it really will depend on how she looks to him.