What do girls like guys in?

I'm a little confused on what to wear or how my hair should look if I want to impress the ladies. I have long blond hair and I'm opposed to getting it cut but I'm willing to do something to it. What types of shirts should I wear? I find that lately all I wear is baggy skater shirts. I really want to change my style to, so if anyone can give me some insight on what to wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think anyone can really tell you what you should wear. There isn't really a specific hair or clothing style that will necessarily attract girls. Ever girl likes something different. Something I might really like, my friend might think is really unattractive and vice versa.

Plus some styles work really well on some people, and on others it might not work at all. I think the most important thing is that you like how you look. As long as you're comfortable with who you are, how you dress shouldn't matter.

If you really want to change your style though, I guess my suggestion would be a shorter haircut. Not a buzz cut, but something you can mess up a little. Like 1-3 inches maybe? Also instead of baggy shirts, maybe try a polo or just a tighter fitting t-shirt. It all really depends what you can see yourself wearing. Hope this helps :\ Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help!

What Girls Said 3

• polo shirt (preferably blue, and lacoste because the fit is better) and blue jeans with a darker wash, paired with a white belt and tennis shoes.

• personally I like relatively tight shirt with basket ball shorts or normal jeans

or skinny-ish jeans with looser shirts

skater shoes or flat vans

hair like where does it come down to?

i know I like oppisites but yeah

umm I don't really care what you look like, if your nice and funny your good to go but when I'm looking at guys thts what I think looks really good...

• U should have just long hair

What Guys Said 1

• hygiene <- make sure you got that down lol.