I'm being legitimately watched?

Ok, so I was laying in my bed listening to music and I stood up to pick up my room and I looked out my window to my left and saw someone sitting in their car across the street looking at me. When they saw I noticed them they drove away looking at their phone as if they were accidentally there or something. Which there is no way since I live on the outskirts of town in a country area.

If it's who I thought it was I have known him for over a year and we have casually been intimate. Nothing more ever came of this '"relationship" and I'm wondering what would give him the urge to watch me through my window?

Thoughts? Lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Basically my answer is agreeing with the other answers so far. It might be nothing but its better to be safe than sorry. Make sure your doors are locked (even when you are home) and your windows are shut/locked. Also be more watchful of your surroundings and if this happens again report it. That was a good idea to take a picture if you can.

I've had these creeps who live a couple streets away break into our home. Everyone knows they're up to no good and they would watch the houses pretending to do things like walk their dog. While "walking their dog" they would stop at houses where no one was home and look behind fences and windows to see hat was there. They also have stolen a lot but there was never proof and they always put the stolen things somewhere else. So when searched the items were never found. Anyway back on topic...They waited until my fiance and family weren't home and broke into the house when I was home alone.

Its just not worth the risk of something happening to you or anyone in your family. If it was someone you know, maybe confront them the next time you see them in public or when you are around other people who are with you.

• Thanks for your answer. My aunt lives in Austin TX and everyone in her neighborhood was robbed except her, until one day it happened to her as well. I'm sorry to hear of the robberies.

What Guys Said 6

• There's no 'Lol' to this.

You're in a low-population area, therefore vulnerable.

If it keeps up, report him.

He could be innocently "crushing" on you.

In any event, he's a peeping tom --- for now.

Take it from an old cop.

• what do you mean you think you know who it was. don't you know who you have casual sex with looks like or the car he drives...better cut ties quickly.

• He was all the way across the street and I was looking through my window and screen (I live in the country so across the street is pretty far) plus I have been having difficulty seeing far distances. I never really look too closely at the guys car but I'm pretty sure it's the guy I'm thinking of.

• It's absolutely definite that you are being watched/stalked. Next time, secretly let someone know (either police or preferably family.)

• They'r probably meganfox friends.They somehow read your name on this site and now they'r angry with you lol.I've faith in you f*** these bastards to death :p

May god have mercy on them :D

• They whernt parked in front of someone elses house?

• This isn't funny, this is how murders and rape cases are conceived

I think you should call the cops or get video cameras.

What Girls Said 4

• 8O what thaaa!

Uhmmm creepy! It's possible. There are plenty of weirdos overcrowding our population! You really can't trust men. I hate to say it but it's true; you have to be extremely careful who you trust. *sidenote* There's such thing as female sexual predators, but it's VERY RARE.

I remember being bored one night and just typing inquisitive things on Google like "I want to have sex with my young neighbor" *PAUSE! I.DO.NOT.want to have sex with MY young neighbor! NO NO NO. I was typing things that some old pervert would have typed just because I was curious how many of these perverts have opened up about their weirdness and curious about the nature of the situation. There was one sick ass pervert who had two foreign exchange students living with his family. He said when they were gone, he would jerk off into their undies! blegh! EFFING NASTY. There was one man who admitted to lusting after his best friend's 18 year old daugher. Mind you, he had grown up around her, held her when she was a baby, and known her throught her entire childhood yet he was sitting online fantasizing about her.

So with that said...

tell everyone you live with, all of your friends as well, give a detailed description of the car, the man in the car, and sleep with a sharp object, preferably a knife under your mattress. Carry some type of stingy chemical that will f*** someone's eyes up and work on your left hook.

• Pervert. Get some really good locks on your doors and make sure your windows are always locked. Take a picture if you see him again.

• I have him on Facebook and know what he looks like. But I don't know if it will happen again since he saw me see him.

• It has happened to me before and you should take it seriously. Make sure your house is secure and you are never out alone. If you could set up some cameras and get photo evidence then I would follow up with a restraining order. If you seriously think you know who it is avoid them. When it happened to me, when I caught them in the act I think they were so embarrassed? They never did it again and ignored me from there on out. I was lucky.

• Ask your parents to put camera's outside your house. We have them at mine.