Quiet guy caught my attention, but why?

There's this kid in my English class who sits right behind me, he's a really quiet kid and his facial expression is almost always serious. He laughs when someone in the class does something funny but other than that he doesn't really do much, he answered a question once or twice but when he answered he was so quiet it was kinda hard to hear him. He's I guess he has this alternative type style, T-shirt long jeans, maybe a bracelet, he strongly resembles the "Jenna Lives" guy from awkward both in clothing style, appearance, and facial expressions. There's something about him and I don't know what that brings him back into my mind, do you guys know why that might be?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no good reason. That was me in high school, except I answered more questions in class, and no girls were interested in me.

It's probably his scent that matched your ideal genetic profile, and now you're interested in him.

What Guys Said 3

• He's probably an introverted guy. I'm guessing he caught your attention because he's different from other guys. Have you tried talking to him?

• You think he's mysterious.

• He's an introvert.

And you have big t*ts.

What Girls Said 1

• The quiet ones always seem the most intriguing.

Try to get to know him, it may be worth it :)