What do you think of these gold, thigh high boots? Classy?

link

I think with the wright outfit, they could be a show stopper! I love the pale gold! What do you think? What would you wear them with? What would you think if you saw a girl wearing them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe with black leggngs tucked into them, and short ruffled skirt,maybe indigo blue...you WOULD get attention!

Not many would be daring enough to try such an ensemble, so you'd be unique!

• ooooh, you're stylish!

Indigo would be beautiful with that shade of pale gold

• Go for it then! Best answer?

What Guys Said 7

• i don't think classy and thigh high boots have ever really been spoken in the same sentence

• how are high boots NOT classy? they're the shoe that covers the most skin lol

• haha. true but so does a burka. but people don't call them classy

• by me saying thigh high boots are not classy I by no means am saying you shouldn't get them. they just aren't classy, but almost nothing I do would be dubbed "classy"

• Everytime my lady wear her gold boot she either wears a red, white, or black free flowing dress with a gold belt a pair of diamond and gold earrings. I walk behind her just to watch the fellas when she passes by. Don't forget some smell good fragrance. WINNING

• I don't like the top of the boot, and not really a fan of that color. I suggest something else.

• Looks a piece from a Halloween costume. Gold clothes of any kind look like something from a costume. Just don't like gold clothing.

They'd be nice if they where dark brownor maybe white though.

• Trashy in the EXTREME.

• They don't really do anything for me.

• I think you should choose the rest of the outfit very carefully, like you said. If done wrong you could look like a hooker/Wonder Woman

• LOL @ wonder woman reference

What Girls Said 5

• I must admit... I despite them. I think shiny gold leather things in general look incredibly tacky/trashy.

• It might look cute with a simple black dress and some jewelry that matches the boots. But, anything other than that, it can look a bit trashy.

• White would look better with gold than black,imo.The shoes themselves are getting into stripper territory so she'd have to really cover up, so she doesn't look like one

• Then, there would be way too much gold in the outfit. I mean, something like this would be really cute, in my opinion link I mean, I don't think that dress looks too trashy, so paired with the boots it would kind of even the outfit out.

• honestly they look really tacky and something a hooker would wear, I guess an inky blue/navy dress would sort of look alright but I don't think you could balance an outfit around them they stand out way too much

• I think it looks cute. Thigh high boots usually give off a hooker vibe to some people.

Pair them with a nice jeans if you love them so much. It's your money after all.

• I bought a pair and just wear them in the bedroom hehe I went to go out in them but my sister said I looked like a hooker and she wouldn't let me out and I'm glad now x