Why would a boy kick a girl that's a total stranger in the leg for no reason!?

I wish I kicked him back but I was too much in shock so all I said was What the hell& gave him a dirty look.

I can't believe guys still try to mess with me, its not grade school anymore come on now!

Well there were a group of 3 guys and one bumped into me & kicked my leg then he and his friends were laughing. I was standing at the bus stop so I didn't see it coming but they didn't look like they were in college, probably high school.

And this is the second time I remember a total stranger kicking me behind my leg. But that happened back in middle at 6 flags so I pretended not to feel it. Whoever it was kicked me a second time even though I turned around.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they have no proper manners and think you wouldn't do anything to them. Cowardly act

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds like 3 semi-sociopathic narcissist teenagers to me.

Don't worry, just try to let it rest, their reckoning will come the day they wake up in their late twenty's and realize they're total chumps with nothing more to bring to the table than their over inflated ego.

It's like in that southpark episode with the boys-list scheme.

• Because he is weak minded and disrespectful

• Kick him back in the face. How rude

• Because he's stupid.

• Cause he's a f***ing a**hole that's why

What Girls Said 8

• I kicked a random guy once.. I mistook him for someone else though and I've never gone to kick anyone ever again in fear of making another mistake.

To be fair, he was really nice about it after a said as many apologize as possible to him.

• lol ya but they didn't say sorry or seem surprised that they don't know me.

• Yea some guys are t*ts like that... If it happens again speak up and make sure they/he realizes that it ain't OK to go around doing rubbish like that

• I've had that happen to me before, actually. A random dude I didn't know just kicked me in the shin for no reason one day.

People are weird.

• WTH? That's uber mean.

He apparently has issues, I have never heard of someone random just kicking someone for no reason, especially a girl.

• Wow that's immature, and disrespectful. Either he has a crush on you, or is just being a plain mean bully.

• he is a immature d***head

• how immature

• maybe flirt with them to confuse them then when they seem like they have a chance, cuss them out and walk away!

• Maybe his friends pushed him to get him to talk to you.