Girls if you really like a guy will you look him up online?

Will you google his name or look him up on Facebook? Or call him from a different number than your own or block your number just to hear his voice, etc...?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow just seeing this question made me burst out laughing. Not because of the question or because of you or anything. It was because a few days ago my cousin saw her crush from elementary school at her job. They started talking and exchanged numbers. Anyway a few days later she couldn't sleep at night and that same guy was on her mind. And she wanted to know more about him so she googled him. It was really funny because she called me right after and she told me what she found. And with that idea in mind I googled the guy I like too but didn't find anything on him. But that was just once I have never done that before. But I have never called him in private or anything like that. That sounds kinda stalkerish and creepy lol

What Girls Said 12

• I will Google him just to make sure he isn't a criminal or whatever (just kidding...but not really). And I'll look him up on Facebook to see if he has cute pictures or more about his interests or if he has a girlfriend or whatever.

But this wouldn't be just any guy. It would be someone that I have communicated with and I'm interested in. Like if I met someone in a class that I'm kind of developing a crush on but don't know super well yet, I might check on FB to see if he has a girlfriend to avoid any potentially embarrassing situations. Or if I met someone online, I would definitely Google them and see if they have a FB just to try to limit my chances of getting into trouble later.

• I Google an ex occasionally, to see if he's made it...

• I will look up someone on Facebook, but not immediately. I like them to make an impression on me before their Facebook page does.

• yes if I don't know much about him and I want to know how he's like, but no to the calling on block number lol I have never done that lol

• yes I have done the first two

but calling him seems kinda creepy

• Google is a wise idea, it provides you with info on that person you may not have been aware of. Like a police record. Now calling them from a different number is just creepy.

• I tend to google boys I have an interest in, and look up their Facebook profiles.

• yes,google and fb,but never phoned

• Yes I will check him out via google or fb

• The only way I would look someone up online is if I feel like the guy is being dishonest with me. I don't really feel like there is a reason to do that... It's invading someone's privacy...

As far as calling a guy from a blocked number...? um... Depends.. if he has been ignoring me and screening my calls, yes..(IF WE ARE SERIOUS) Would I hang up if he answers, no.

• Yes, I will google his name and possibly have a peak at his FB page to see what kind of person he is, a plus if he has a LinkedIn profile.

• i do personally, but not in a stalkerish way. I have called my crush before by doing *67 on my number haha

What Guys Said 3

• Those last things sound stalkerish.

As a guy though who has dated online I've gotten emails from girls and I'd type their name or number into Facebook and find out they are married or engaged. Scary world out there.

• You either are 11 years old or you have no idea of life. However, to answer your question, I'll say yes, depending on how I feel for her.

• Lol, this is stalking.