Do you like these boots for a girl?

link

can a feminine female wear them?

0|1
13|23

Most Helpful Guy

• Do I like them? Not especially. The shape of the foot is fine, rugged but fine, leather tone is nice, the buckle is fine. The problem is that they are both low heel (which doesn't make your legs look better, though I believe yours are already very thin) plus low boots. Basically these two things combined will make anyone's legs look utterly shapeless. The low boot hides the ankle while the low heel makes the calf elongated rather then raised.

Tall boots are more flattering. Heeled boots are more flattering. I'd go for at least one of the two (probably the former).

The 'rugged' nature is fine. A taller motorcycle boot can look great.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 22

• They'd look fetching with a frilly short skirt, since the sort of masculine appearance of the boots would just look cute with a really 'girly' overall outfit.

But in general, it would be hard to match them with most things if you want a 'girly' look!

0|0
    0|0
  • sure... I think they'd be pretty hot. kind of a bohemian mixed with cowgirl style

0|0
    0|0
  • They're OK. Nothing outstanding. I'm sure a feminine girl could pull them off depending on the outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah those are cute

0|0
    0|0
  • If a female is feminine, she's feminine :) I imagine those would look good with some black pantyhose or leggings. You got just the right look for those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Completely depends on the rest of what you're wearing with the boots.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree with this, they would be good but only with a correct matchup.

• Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah with the right outfit they will look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they would look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I love those boots on some girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure what feminism has to do with those boots.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes. Attractive girls can get away with wearing just about any kind of boots. I am sick of those winter boots with fuzzy stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like a men's boots. With all the boots with heels you can get while this one?

0|0
    1|0
  • Very cute for you, you can wear

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • They're okay. Just put on the correct outfit to go well with them, and you're all set.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them personally

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Don't ask me why either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think those would be cute on a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, those would look very cute on a girl. I love it when women wear feminine boots.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Yes, they look cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • i consider myself to be really girlie (if that's what you mean by feminine) and I like them! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • theyre cute, wear them with black leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they're cute. I am a fan of wearing boots with girlie dresses, and those would be great.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, pair them with a flowy short dress, dark leggings, and a fuzzy cardigan

0|0
    0|0
  • you'd be able to pull them off

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big fan of those shoes, but some girls know how to dress with them. :) just not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea! They seem versatile as well. Depends on what you wear them with but they look like they'd match well with a lot of outfits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look ugly, old fashioned and cheap.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yup they are in style!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? As long as you like it

0|0
    0|0
  • very cute, I would totally get a pair of those:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing ...they look clunky

0|0
    0|0