Do girls look better bare legged or with pantyhose/tights?

Answer the poll and feel free to put more detail in a answer. Also I want to see if there is a difference between Americans and everyone else. Both guys and girls can answer.

• I am a American and I think girls look better bare legged.
  • I am a American and I think girls look better with pantyhose/tights.
  • I am a from another country and I think girls look better bare legged.
  • I am from another country and I think girls look better with pantyhose/tights.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whoops. I clicked B but meant to click D. Pantyhose make the legs look better and more flawless. I think most guys would prefer bare legged because they'd like to see as much skin as they can but I really think pantyhose makes legs look better.

• That's why pantyhose that match the skin color, are better (when wearing them). If you're white and wear nude color hose, it makes it look like you're not wearing 'em. If you're Black and wear black pantyhose, well, ya

What Girls Said 5

• It depends.

If the girl is overweight or does not have the best legs, tights or pantyhose can hide it (and make legs look better), vs. if you were to see the legs without them.

If the girl has nice legs then panty hose/tights will do them no justice but sometimes it can make the outfit appear better.

Ex. Booty shorts, mini skirt .

If the girl doesn't want to show too much , using pantyhose or tights will make her appear more classy although taking away the effect that she has really nice legs.

• Bare legged for sure.

• I voted C and I hate pantyhose.

• It really depends on the girl. Some girls have beautiful legs that look great all the time both bare and with hosiery, but some girls with obvious issues going on with their legs like keratosis pilaris, cellulite and stretchmarks, stubble, excessive scars or discoloration, or just a lot of uncontained jiggle, should probably wear pantyhose tights if possible.

• bare legged.

What Guys Said 9

• I go for the real thing. Sure pantyhose hides small scars or other 'defects', and hides extra flesh a little, but the genuine article is so much more attractive. At least to me.

• If she has skinny, well-shaped, or toned legs, I prefer bare-legged so I can see them. If she's more on the overweight shape, I prefer pantyhose to hide it.

• Bare legged

• Bare legged or knee socks is hot. I don't like pantyhoes for some reason.

• I'd rather her be bare legged because I want to be able to tell if she shaved or not but if she HAS to wear pantyhose or tights, I'd prefer them to be her skin color. It just looks better, imo

• @your comments upstairs:

Natural skin on the legs is sexy and pantyhose cover it all up.Plus I live in Singapore which has 12 months of summer and can't imagine wearing it.

• Bare legs all the way! I actually hate the look and feel of tights especially the clear ones. Remind me of old ladies. Also, girls get extra points for braving the cold and going bare legged in winter!

• A, bare legged.

• American and I prefer bare-legged. Now while I don't like panty-hose, I do however like leggings and long socks.

• Bare legged of course! :D