Do guys even care about our style?

BI'm a tshirt and jeans kind of girl... It's rare that I wear dresses or skirts it's just not me and it's not comfortable. Is this a turn off to most guys? Do guys even care?

Most Helpful Guy

• Men don't care about "style". We care about how the girl actually looks in those clothes. Unless the woman has a great body to fill her tshirt and jeans that outfit will not flatter her body the way more feminine clothes do.

• I mean I can pretty much wear anything and still look good I just prefer jeans (shorts for summer)and a tshirt... I guess I'm just more of a tomboy but I still make it look cute which I guess is all that matters

• It will depend on the guy, but for the most part yes.

What Guys Said 12

• Watch guys in social situations. Notice when they follow a girl with their eyes, or turn their head to watch her.

Most of the time, they'll be watching a girl in a dress or skirt, unless those jeans really REALLY fit well, and the girl has great legs and hips.

It's not that the T shirt and jeans are a turn-off, but skirts and dresses enhance girls' look so much, that most guys are a lot more turned ON by them.

• Jeans are turn on, dresses are a turnoff. For me

• You're the exception to the rule, but be honest here, you are only talking about the girls wearing really tight fittin' jeans, and who look good doing that. There are only a few who can get away with that look!

• If the shirt and jeans style fits your body and your look really well, then you're all good. But I would still recommend changing things up every once in a while because guys will lose interest in you if you wear the same type of clothing everyday.

• What I care about is that clothes fit and compliment the female figure.

The actual style of them doesn't usually matter to much although I do find some more attractive than others, most styles are nice as long as they fit. No baggy, neon, or grandma hipster clothes, that's a turnoff.

I like jeans and tshirt.

• We moderately care. We like outfits that show off your assets, and we want a girl who can dress for the occasion. Other than that, we don't care.

• Today there are almost no limits as to what is stylish. Everything can be if done properly. And if you carry it with confidence.

And yes - some of us care a lot. At least I do. I want my girl to look nice. And what you wear says a lot about your personality as well.

• it matters to me...quite a bit actually.

We just can't get upset because someone doesn't dig "our style"...everyone has preferences and tastes.

• As long as they're fitting. If you don't like fit clothes because they're not warm, that's what we're for ;)

Guys like dresses and skirts because of the amount of skin a lot of them show (mainly club dresses). You don't have to wear them if you don't' want to, however, if the time calls for it, we kind of expect you to. I.e. nice restaurant etc..

• Im pretty much indifferent, but for first impressions it matters. I usually don't like when girls wear skirts, so usually I'm more attracted to pants types

• i like a girl that looks nice if dresses look stupid on for some reason then don't wear them but I like a girl that at least tries to look nice or have fashion...

• I prefer feminine clothes like skirts but I really don't care if I like her

• It is not a complete turn off, but I usually prefer girls that dress up.

• Yes, of course we care. As for preferences, different guys prefer different things. I think jeans are sexy as they show off the butt.

What Girls Said 1

• if you're hot you can get away with bad style. however good style always improves your looks. if you do wear tshirt and jeans make sure your jeans are cool and form fitting and your shirt should be trendy