Would the world be better if we all looked the same ?

so girls would start giving everyone chances and not just good looking guys

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on your definition of "better". It would definitely be a lot different. We would have found a way to identify one another via clothing, bracelets, tracking chips, etc. There's no way a society would exist where one person could commit a crime and everyone would be blamed for it. For that matter, if there were no way to identify one another, very few would commit crimes out of fear of committing them on someone they know, a police officer, etc.

As for girls giving everyone a chance, this is far from the truth. In a society where physical attraction is not the defining factor, money and social status would be. Therefore, girls would go for the guys with more resources despite them all looking the same.

It's also worth noting that many girls do not discriminate based on looks. You could be a good-looking guy and have no girls interested in you, if you're considered a "loser". Conversely, you could be an ugly guy with a lot going and still have a girlfriend. If you don't believe me, go outside.

• everything I've seen on campus , never a girl with a guy who doesn't look like a model

• Post-secondary institutes are a little different. Most people tend to be attractive on campus. Literally 87% of the student body where I go (~20,000 students) are gorgeous.

• where do you live

What Girls Said 10

• Would the world be better if we all looked the same ?

Unlikely due to the possible of false imprisonment and in regards to dating and guys getting chances which seems to be your main reason for this sameness there would still be guys that don't get a chance due to their personality wealth, or status.

"so girls would start giving everyone chances and not just good looking guys"

Egh considering that many unattractive and average guys are having sex, dating, in relationships, and married it's quite off to state that gals are just giving good looking guys chances. Bit amusing to me how guys often whine about getting chances as if guys generally go around approaching gals they find unattractive instead of approaching the ones they find attractive. More amusing how often guys think just because gals aren't giving him chances it means gals don't give 'insert whatever type' guys chances.

• Lmao no. There are too many issues with this

1) It would be confusing.

2) Imagine you walked in and saw your girlfriend and had sex with her only to later find out that it was someone else. It would be like having sex with yourself, your parents, your boss, etc.

3) No one could possibly look the same because locations count into factor. If you lived in a tropical country, you'd tan and you would be brown and then there's the whole color differentiation taking into factor again.

4) We need diversity to survive. It's what makes the human race different.

5) It would get monotonous. People would lose interest in each other since they all look the same.

6) People would still find something or someone to hate.

And the list goes on...

• ok similar looking , plus its better if it monotonous , then girls won't go after the top looking guys only

• Why are you obsessed about looks?

Seems like you have low self esteem. Perhaps you need to build on your personality.

• because girls never give me a chance to talk to them because I'm not good looking

• No, because then everyone would get boring and it would make it harder to choose. For example, if you have two guys that look the same and have similar personalities... which one would you date?

I've dated the "unpopular guy" before and let me tell you, he treated me like a princess. Yes, I have to be attracted to a guy physically for us to date, but it's personality and how he treats me that is the real thing that I look at. That and if he can make me laugh.

• well but if it is , even us ugly guys can get a date

• Have some confidence! Don't let past failures stop you from achieving something great in the future.

• im 19 and in my third year uni and I'm doing fine . I just never had a girl like me (even as a friend)

• No it wouldn't. The world is interesting because we're all different

• but at least girls won't go after good looking guys only

• No it would be chaos one would commit the crime the other would be blamed for it

• there would be tracking infos of people like fingerprints . and at least ugly guys like us will get to date

• there's more to life than looks and dating

• love and sex is needed by all humans

• No, it wouldn't... Not all girls like typically good looking guys.. All my friends think people I go out with are pretty unattractive apparently.. I disagree with them, what makes guys good looking in my opinion is a guy's flaws!:)

• No, no way.

• Nope, because no one would want you with your fugly attitude.

• No it wouldn't. I crave variety. But that's just me.

• variety of good looking guys , right ?

• No, it would be pretty boring OR personality would be a big issue...

• but at least everyone can get a date not just good looking guys

• I'm not being mean. I'm actually giving you a solution. I'm happy you are getting support because you sound very low. When you are low, everything seems worse,negative and mean. Don't become something you are not for another, that's shortselling yourself and who you truly can develop to be. Work on you, your confidence and self. Seeking someone now is probably not advisable. You'll get yourself more hurt. Build on your confidence, that's all I'm saying. Goodnight.

• i really wish I knew how , I hear this all the time , but no one ever says how

What Guys Said 9

• Probably not, people would just find something else to pick on to date certain people as opposed to others... Plus unless there are exactly the same number of males and females someone will most likely still go unhappy.

• a few will go unhappy , not like now where girls only go after good looking guys and leave the rest unhappy

• then theyll go after another good looking guy who they think is the one

• Nah, one of them has actually been single since her and I broke up almost two years ago, and she definitely isn't ugly by anyones standards.

• If we all looked the same, every individual would do what they can to make themselves look different from the rest, be it fashion, hair styles, or body modifications. This is because humans are unique individuals and no two people are exactly the same.

• at least there won't be better looking guys that girls only want

• lol.. how long will you throw this pity party? no one gives a f*** if you're ugly ..

• There would be no uniqueness or variety. Boring everything.

• No...if everyone looked the same this world would suck. There's no diversity.

• but the positives outweigh the negative

• Who knows? Maybe.

• Goobacks, lol. Hey, maybe it would be better!

• Could you do me a favor? Go to your questions and just count how many times you've asked something similar to this question. Put that number down in an update. Thanks!

And, to answer your question: no--the world wouldn't be better if we all looked the same.

• No, because there would still be guys whining about not getting any attention from girls even with everyone looking the same.

• prove it

• this guy is just indirectly whining for sympathy .. "ohh boo hoo girls only go for good looking guys and I'm not one of them! ;...( "

• Precisely