What do guys think about "bigger" girls?

i am a bigger girl my self and always wonder do girls HAVE to be skinny to be a turn on? I have a lot of confidence and am very outgoing and nice but wonder if my weight hold me back. I also have some big boobs too, would it be wrong to think that all of that is enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. You really don't need to be skinny to be attractive to other people. I was talking to a girl earlier and I was explaining to her that I for one don't find the twiggy girls as attractive. Girl needs to have a little bit of meat on her otherwise it doesn't feel right, y'know? Now I freely admit this may be just my opinion because I'm built like a Heavy Weapons Guy in Team Fortress 2 (and I just revealed my epic nerd level by making such a comparison), but somehow I seriously doubt it. The girl I talked to uttered a somewhat cynical viewpoint that all guys want is the skinny girls. I don't think so. You know why? Try doing a google image search for "Chubby girls" with the SafeSearch turned off. I think If there are people out there who sexualized these girls then I can't be the only one who finds this attractive. Besides, women are sexier when they have curves.

• I agree but there is a difference between having curves and being overweight.

• Also, I see the gals issue - I have curves - I workout and am very attractive (I am a little biased) but I don't get asked out all too often. So, this may be where she is coming from at least I presume.

• I'm checking back on some of my old answers. Doing a follow up.

Was this answer at all helpful to you?

What Guys Said 6

• You need to realize that everyone has their own tastes, likes, and dislikes. But with that being said, for the most part, we attract who we are. If some guy goes to the gym 4 or 5 times a week, and works out and takes care of his body, then obviously it's important to him, and he's not going to go for a girl that doesn't work out and take care of her body. No, not every guy is looking for a stick. But if you want a guy that takes care of his body, then you need to get in the habit of it. There is no such thing as a perfect body, because each guy is different. But just because you have big boobs doesn't mean anything. If that's your best quality, then you need to change some things.

• I don't necessarily agree with youabout we attract who we are. I am a full figured beautiful woman and I walked by a gym and one of the trainers kept looking at meand smiling and he winkedand the skinny girls didn't understand so he came out to catch up with me and sincerely ask me for my number but I rejected him nicely though. The types that like me vary in size from slender to medium build. Maybe they like my confidence or that sway in my hips when I walk .

• I will also have to disagree with you about that because my fiance works out a lot and has a very nice body. I on the other hand am full figured, not fat just bigger and he has dated the girls that work out a lot like him and he said he didn't like it. He said that my full figuredness turns him on much more..... so I think that its just a question of taste.

• Hence why I said, "FOR THE MOST PART." There are always exceptions. If you read what I wrote, I said we all have have different tastes. But for the most part, we attract who we are.

• My friend is a plus size girl and we dated for a while. In fact we still love each other. Me, I don't let anything get in the way of my emotions, how I feel about a girl I'm in love with. I like personality more. Because personality is the true face of everyone.

• It depends on the total package. If you are a full figured girl, with style and personality and carry yourself well, you can still be very sexy. If you have a regular sized frame and a gut, most guys aren't going to be into that. My friend Dave is dating a 'big girl' but she is really cute. She tans, has highlighted hair and puts thought into her outfits. She has a great smile and very friendly personality. So yes, a big girl still can be cute/sexy.

• "big" girls tend to get a bad rap, because the media says they shouldnt be. try not to let the media influence you, if they do, then theyve done their job.

its ok to be big, just as long as its a healthy weight. obesity is a huge problem in this country and it can be lethal, so as long as its under control its fine.

ive also known bigger girls to put out more, I wonder if its because they don't respect their bodies as much, so they just dc about what they do sexually

just remember to be confident smart and outgoing, that's what guys usually want, looks are just an added bonus

• I agree with you to a certain extent because skinny girls put out just as much.Girls that do this just want to feel love and excepted.Like for example girls who usually on porn, reality,and certain celebritiesare alway disrespecting their body going with so many different men.

• how big is big? I guess to me being a bigger there is a difference between bigger and fat. Fat means you look like you don't take care of yourself. Bigger might be just where you're just naturally that way and you don't look terrible. I don't know its hard to describe for me

• I've always prefered curvey full figured women,especially when in a one piece bathing suit,or in a pair of full cut nylon briefs.

What Girls Said 7

• Everyone has their own types of what they like and are attracted to. If you are comfortable with your weight then cool. But the fact is a man wants an outgoing confident woman who takes care of herself. There is a huge difference between being a little thick and being obese. Just remember that if you want a good looking guy who is in shape and takes care of himself, then you need to make sure that you are doing the necessary things to be healthy and take good care of yourself in return. Because unfortunately weight can sometimes hold you back. Just like I wouldn't want to be with a guy that was skinnier than me, guys usually don't want a girl that is bigger than them. Whatever happens just make sure that you have self respect, hold your head high, and be confident and secure with who you are. Those things are qualities that will make a guy stand up and take notice!

• I think that its really all based on that one mans taste because I somehow got very lucky... I am a bigger girl not fat but full figured and I just had a baby not long ago so have even more weight now, but I am engaged to a very sexy man that works out all the time he is very fit and active, I am not lol. so really it just depends on what that man personally likes. there is no right or wrong. and usually it takes an older guy, like out of school. to be able to realize it is ok to date a girl that isn't exactly what everyone else will think is hot.

• okay yea some guys are VERY picky I use to be rather big and well I liked this one guy and I forced myself to my max and look I'm now sitting here with 6 pack abs. and well what I realize now is that I changed myself completly for some jerk, and its not worth it you don't want a guy who wants you for ur body you wnat someone who wants you for ur personality like I say bodies and looks are always changing but personalitys stay the same plus confidence is the key =)

• What's wrong is to think that girls have to be skinny to be attractive. The most attractive girls in the world aren't skinny. And skinny is ugly. Slim is hot but skinny is horrible. Bigger girls are hot!

• Im a little bit worried that you said something I can actually agree with. is the world coming to an end? =(

• Lol, everyone sees it my way in the end.

• not the most polically correct answer and I'm not saying I agree with it but yes, weight definitely can hold you back. if you are obese/overweight and get down to a healthy size it can only do good and make you more of a turn on. how many times have you heard people say they lost 50 pounds and now they look amazing? that's only if you are actually overweight. just because you're not skinny doesn't mean you can't have a nice body!

• coming from a pretty thin girl, I think guys prefer thicker girls over me, definitely.

• My boss is obese, but that doesn't stop her! It really is all about confidence, she flirts with the guys at dairy queen and gets us free ice cream every once in a while! =)