What's to become of the Falcons with Julio Jones out for the season?

It looks like Julio Jones may be out for the season. What do you think the season will look like for them without him?

link

Most Helpful Guy

• They are 1-4 right now. They are not going to make the playoffs they sill have to play the 49ers, Seahawks, Packers, and the Saints all of those games losses. Even with those games they would have to be perfect against every other opponent just to be 8-8

What Girls Said 2

• Jones would be a significant blow for a Falcons team already hit hard by injuries.

• I don't think they are going to make it to the playoffs now

What Guys Said 9

• Idk but my fantasy team is f***ed now

• same here man, I've already lost NE's Amendola and SD's Malcom Floyd I'm f***ing drowning here.

• just wanted to say, I picked them to miss the playoffs in my annual pre-season picks!

I truly am a shwami...

• won't make much of a difference lately. He really hasn't impacted the last two games much. Have him on my fantasy roster, losing him is gonna be a serious blow. They're TE Gonzalez seems to be picking up some of the slack though.

• They're probably gonna be a 8-8 team now unfortunately...blowing up my Super Bowl prediction.

• Julio Jones is out for the season. It's official, damn...

• 1-4 with him.

Now it's going to be 1-15 =p

• They are f***ed. Already 1-4 and no Julio. Matty Ice ain't gonna get it done alone.

• well they're one and 4 already so they're done for.

• What's to become of them? They are already 1-4 and quite a few already injured. It's time to try to pad some stats and see what happens next year.