What do you think about the ‘Miami Vice’ look?

See pics:

link

link

link

link

• I like it.
  • I do not like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes me laugh, lol. If I could tell a guy was just f.ucking around and decided to work that look to be funny, I'd be intrigued and appreciate his sense of humor and willingness to make himself look silly, and not give a s.hit. I'd be more impressed if he adopted the Miami Vice persona to go with the outfit too, and stayed 'in character' the entire time he was dressed that way, haha, that would crack me up.

If he were totally serious about it... I'm not sure, lol. Not an attractive look. Whereas when it's for humor, how that comes across to ME is what makes the whole thing attractive, not the style itself. Really, you could replace that style with just about any kind of random look or costume, and if I understood what you were getting at with it, I'd appreciate it and possibly be somewhat attracted just the same. I dunno, I'm weird though, which tends to come with a weird sense of humor, lol. =P

What Girls Said 3

• Sexy but out of style along with leg warmers and underoos

• That style is sooooooo 80s

• only clicked on the first link to get the gist... It is good if you can walk the walk... be a badass with a sail boat;)

What Guys Said 6

• i hated the MV look and it saddens me that people, mostly guys, are still trying to affect that look.

• The 1980s called. They want their suits back.

• Only works if you have the gun.

• Fantastic 30 years ago.

• I think only a handful of guys could pull it off.

• 1981 called