Why the hell was he in the bathroom for 30 minutes?

this guy that was sitting next to me gets up and awkwardly grabs his phone, walks to the teacher than bolts out of the room.. He seemed really nervous and kept looking around. At the beginning of class he was fine and laughing and joking with me, but then he just like got red in the face and wouldn't look at me. I think I may of made him mad when my friend came over and asked me if I was going to go to the Victoria Secret sale at the mall, I did sorta turn my back to him. But when he got back he looked tired and flushed like he just got done running a marathon. I just want to know if it was something I did?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he had to go really bad, or he wanted to rub one out. I've had to bolt if I had too much kimchi before. :-)

What Guys Said 4

• Nothing you did. He probably had stomach problems (red face and coming back flushed & tired were the clues) and had to run to the bathroom. You didn't say if the class was after lunch or before lunch, but if sound like the class was after lunch time.

• I know you're trying to set up a story line that leads to him waking off in the bathroom, but no dude takes 30 minutes to rub one out. Thanks for playing. Better luck next time.

• Your face is not that hot. Sorry.

• he probably had a crazy deuce lol

What Girls Said 4

• 0|0
  • Sounds like a horrible upset stomach

• Maybe he was sick

• aww he probably had diarrhea or something :(