What year/period had the hottest women?

Hi,

these are the times which I reckon had the most iconic looks to classify what women/movie stars looked like. Out of them, which do you think are the hottest and are they more or less attractive than now?

Here is a small description, but please google if you aren't sure!

- 1800's

(pale skin, rosebutton lips, thin high eyebrows with big hair)

-1920s

(Doe-eyed with long and thin eyebrows. Small, round lips and short brown hair.. think Betty Boop.)

-1930's

(Wavy hair either long or short. Natural eyes, perfect skin with full red lips.)

- 1940's

(Red lips, warm skin and long brown hair kept in soft pin curls and victory rolls)

- 1950's

(Think Marylin Monroe and Audrey Hepburn)

- 1960's

(Twiggy was the trend setter, with dramatic eyes and eyelashes. But the sex kitten look evolved from that)

Thank you so much! :)

I asked because I find women from the 40's and 60's to be so beautiful, breath-taking by today's photoshopped standards.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of those options, I like the look of the women from the 1960's the best. Women such as:

Michelle Phillips

link

link

Ursula Andress

link

link

and Audrey Hepburn

link

...although Hepburn did quite a few films in the 1950's as well.

• While I like the look of women from the 1960's I prefer the values women had from the 1950's and before.

What Guys Said 20

• Flapper chicks are extra tasty. Roaring 20s for the win. I'll take half a dozen of em rolling down 66 with me in the Deusenberg heading for LA with a case of bootleg Havana Club in the trunk.

Of course, you gotta have the pin stripes, wing tips, a pile of cash and a Thompson sitting on the floorboards just in case things get exciting.

:-D

• Hi good question! I'd have to go for the 1920s, I love the dramatic make up and the bobbed hair of that time, Louise brooks has to be the sexiest woman of all time and she could exude sultry ness with just a look. But the 50's come close. Marilyn and Audrey are two sides of the coin of feminine sexuality, both breathtaking but in their own unique ways. Marilyn pioneered the bombshell look, and Audrey created the elfin waif style.

• Oh my god ANYTIME but now! No amount of exterior hotness can counter interior uglyness, I'll cast my vote for the women of 10 000 BC. When the laws of the jungle dictated behavior and acting like an entitled brat got you an empty belly and a cold lonely yurt.

• The period of the 1950's are a favorite, a classy period not only for women but for cars, homes, and work. The '60's were OK but the 1970's were a disaster. Just my point of view.

• it sure won't be the 2000's, with Hilary Clinton and Oprah!

• 70s Except for the afro bush

• Obviously every era has attractive women but if I had to pick I would say the 50's. I just love the look and style from then then best.

• Going by Hollywood standards I would say the 1950's when curvy women were considered beautiful and not fat, unlike now when a girl has to have the body of a 14 year old boy to be considered sexy.

• If I knew you in person I'd shake your hand.

• I know it feels okay to hate on skinny women, but that is extremely disrespectful to naturally thin small women.

• @yourgirl

I don't hate NATURALLY thin women, and apologize that my comment comes off that way. There is a difference between a naturally thin girl and a girl who starves herself, it distorts her features...the bobble head effect. No disrespect intended.

• The fifties. Audrey is one of the most beautiful women of all time, and her hair and clothes played a big part in that.

• 2030

• I think the women from the 40's and 60's are beautiful. They just ooze class and elegance. I wish we could find more women like that in today's day anad age. Of course there are beautiful women in all time periods.

• I would have to go with either 1960s maybe or a natural beautiful feminine look Of either today's era or any era

• Whatever kind is actually good enough to do nude modeling.

• I'll say the 20s or the 60s... I love Eartha Kitt when I think of 60s

• 50s or 60s had super hot women with great curvy bodies

• NONE OF THEM.

• Just going to say that I strongly feel that today's women are the most beautiful, not because of Photoshop or any of that, which does go on, but because of today's style and how it's more appropriate to dress a bit more revealing at times. Even then I still find modern dresses and formal wear sexier and just all around better looking.

I actually really dislike older women's styles. I don't think many of them look good at all!

• Women are hot from all time periods.

But I think the late 80s early 90s had the best models, really beautiful curly hairstyles, and women's swimsuits with bright vibrant colors. And the waste line of the bikini bottoms rode high over the thighs, which revealed more legging. And the manicured bush was popular, unlike the clear cut of today.

• I'm going to go with the 1800's.

• I'd have gone with 1980's: thin waist, long legs, big boobs, curvy hips and butt, and long hair.

What Girls Said 2

• 1950's or 1800's imo.

• The 1950's had beautiful women so did the 70s.

i think jayne kennedy is stunning and she was around during the late 70s.

link