Can guys, who some girls call cute, become sexy/hot if they were to work out and become more athletic looking?

just wondering. I have been called cute and have no luck whatsoever, So I do not know if it is just a lie or if it is even about my looks at all. anyways can a 'cute' guy become hot?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just noticed that I overuse the word cute. I uses it to describe people I find attractive, sexy, hot, adorable, etc. Perhaps they're just like me?

What Girls Said 5

• To me I guess yeah it's a features type thing. Boyish vs. Manly look. Just throwing out some possible examples. Aaron Johnson just looks cute in Kick-Ass playing awkward high school boy look. But when he did Savages he looked hot, doing his make up and having him grow facial hair to look his age and sexy. Taylor Lautner just looked cute and then working out made him sexy. An example of someone just being cute, that guy from the Hunger Games, Josh Hutcherson, is cute because he has more of a boyish look, even if he worked out alot. Either way you should be happy because cute is usually attributed or equated to young most of the time anyway.

• I call my boyfriend cute, in the beginning he's like don't call me that ha ha cause he wants me to think he's sexy and hot all the time, he is that also..I don't know but girls like to call guys cute cause of the "little" things they do :).

• yes of course.

• Probably. Athletic looking is ideal so it will do you a world of good anyway.

• Honestly I call some sexy guys "cute" it's just interchangeable to me

and it's easier to say then "You're sexy" lol

What Guys Said 3

• Some girls use 'cute' as their go to word for nice looking. Puppies are Cute! Hot guys are cuuuUUuute.

If a girl distinguishes between hot and cute, working out might help. Also ... aging. Cute tends to be more boyish which is kind of a negative till mid 20s, a little but indifferent at your age, and probably starts being a plus by maybe mid 30's?

• Good question, I always wondered this myself. I kinda have a boyish face myself, so I'm usually called cute. Every once and awhile I get called "Hot". I think body can help a little, but it probably has more to do with the face. As one person already said, try growing facial hair. Maybe that will take you to the next level.

• Yes