What shoes do you find to be the best?

I was curious to know what peoples opinions are on running shoes or walking shoes.

I had problems with my previous shoes. since I walk long distances they were creating blisters on my toes. So recently I just bought a brand of running shoes called sketchers. I love them they are really comfy. I feel like I'm walking on pillows when I'm walking anywhere in them. lol they are great. the best part about them is that they are really good from preventing blisters on my toes since that was my main issue.

what kind of shoes do you enjoy and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't use running specific or walking specific shoes. I use cross trainers, because what I do for fitness involved varied movements. That being said, if you're a runner, it's best to go to a running store and get properly fitted based on your stride and step. Some running shoes are made to offer stability, some made to offer shock absorption, some are minimalist. And if you're not wearing the one that best conforms to the way you step as you run (which they evaluate) you can get injuries later on in life.

IMO most people are not properly qualified to choose their own running shoes for this reason.

The cross trainers I use are New Balance.

What Guys Said 6

• New Balance come in the grates variety of widths, the're the least faddish, and they are at least a LITTLE socially responsible unlike Nike and some others. And, they don't spend that much on advertising, which enables them to spend more on making their shoes serviceable.

• I've been wearing Saucony for over 20 years. They fit well, give good support and last forever. They can be kind of hard to find though depending on where you live. My experience with them has been a lot better than the other big name brands I've tried.

• I typically wear New Balance All-Terrain Running shoes. They're pretty comfortable and affordable. I usually get older models on clearance for about $40, and they last for at least a year with me wearing them everyday.

• MY FEET ARE THE BEST SHOES IN THE WORLD !

I love to be barefoot all the time, even more when I do sport. Unfortunately, since I do not live in Africa I can't take my ease whenever I want...

For sport I love fivefingers. Or I wear the lightest shoes I find. I don't look at models and brand names.

• I like Mizuno.

• I literally wear moccasins everywhere aha

What Girls Said 3

• Sketchers are the best - expensive but very good - I've worn the trainers and the shoes and they are awesome - and they come in good designs, shapes

I usually wear ballet pumps you can get them in so many designs and shapes and they are very comfortable to wear

• i wear ballet shoes because they go with my classic dolly outfits which is what I wear most of the time because of work. thigh-high stilletto boots in winter. basically everything in shades of black with some white or pink points.

i just bought a pair today !

• i love boots and I hate running shoes.