Girls would you get butt hurt by this?

say you like a guy and you catch him checking out other girls, do you get butt hurt by this? does it make you want him less/more? its just looking not being grabby. I see anything wrong with looking

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, because he is human and it's natural. Also I'd look at other guys but as long as we're comfortable, secure, and trust that there won't be a pursuit. No one should get hurt.

What Girls Said 8

• if we aren't dating or anything close I wouldn't be butt hurt, id be slightly jealous as anyone would

if we were dating I wouldn't mind looking as long as he didn't stare hard the entire time we walked past or made comments about her and suggestions to me to make me look more like her like oh you should dye your hair like that or you should dress in those kinda clothes

wouldnt make me want him more or less

• Wow, depends how he does it, how often, and whether he at least looks at me when I talk to him. Even if you're looking at a football game or whatever, it's rude to look away when a girl talks to you.

I'm fine with a guy I'm dating noticing other girls, but I expect if we're out together to be the main focus of his look.

• Honestly, I'd be a bit bummed out about it. But if we're not together, it's not like anything can be done about it. I'd try and tell myself that I shouldn't be upset about it but if it's someone you like, it's kind of hard not to be upset.

I went through a similar situation with my boyfriend. He would always tell me about his celebrity crushes and how hot they were. At first it bothered me because I knew I could never look like any of those girls but I realized that it was a bit silly and that I have my celebrity crushes as well (Though I don't go blabbing about how attractive they are lol). I don't pay much attention to it now.

• "butthurt" lmao no I wouldn't.

However I would have only myself to blame because I wasn't so upfront with my flirting towards him which is why his attention is diverted to other girls. People have mutliple crushes and "backup people" so watever. Yeah I agree, there is no harm in looking.

• if she checked out other guys while with you would u?

• if I was in a relationship I wouldn't care, as long as she remembers whos bed she's going home to

• not much unless he's a pervert about it.

• I like the guy, but we're not together? It probably wouldn't upset me. Honestly, even happily married guys look at women- I've actually pointed out good-looking girls to guys I was dating, saying something like "Holy crap, she is GORGEOUS!"...The way I see it, checking out other girls isn't necessarily a sign he doesn't share my feelings. If he's flirting with them and being distant with me then that's another story.

Does it make me want him more or less?

Kind of depends- if he's a huge flirt with everyone and gives off the vibe of being a player, it makes me want him less. I have no desire to be one of the many women in a guy's life...

If he's just looking, being a single guy, it doesn't change anything, I'd still like him as much as I did before.

• it's basic etiquette really, just like it's bad form not to look at someone when they're talking to you because it gives the impression you aren't listening or don't care...likewise when you oggle other girls when you're with your Girlfriend it makes us feel like you don't really want to be there or don't care.

how can you NOT understand how this could bother someone?

What Guys Said 1

• I think most people in general would get butt hurt by this in all honesty. Just a matter of whether they let it show or not ha