Men, does it turn you off if a girl is very into her looks?

I was wondering how men feel about girls who constantly post photos of THEMSELVES on IG or Facebook, loves fashion brands, always look top-notch and dolled up, gotta be trendy, and look their best. Girls who are constantly just into their looks and it seems very important. Do you get turned off you don't care?

Of course looks matter but I feel like personality plays a big role in it too. I hate guys who are so into themselves that are attention whores practically begging for likes on their social network no matter how good they look or muscular they are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Men, does it turn you off if a girl is very into her looks?

Likely it does as it seems guys want a gal with exceptional beauty that acts nonchalant about and comes naturally to her as it seems a gal being very into her looks or into her looks may mean that he would be rejected because he's not as attractive as her and guys tend to seek gals more attractive than themselves it's a case of sour grapes.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes I get turned off, even more I'm pssed off, and I'm purposely starting to ignore these kind of attention seekers, f***ing annoying and there's way too many around

• a little

• No

What Girls Said 3

• for mos of my frineds they don't have a problem.

• From my experience, a guy wants a gal that can be easy going, yet can also glam it up and look good in a dress. They don't want you to spend all day looking in the mirror, but you best be able to flip that feminine card and dress up sexy sometimes.

• of course personality matters, but there's nothing wrong with trying to look good.

• Sure, there's nothing wrong with that... but one thing is to try to look good and the other is to spend all day among the mirror/stylist/gym/mall and be hollow on the inside. I think QA was leaning more towards the second one.